Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stratos Emblems (rank 20+)

Zurion

I'm trying to figure something out about the stratos emblems. On the wikipedia page, we have pictures of almost all the ranks, but starting with rank 20 there is some confusion about their actual design.

So I want to clear that confusion and make sure that we have the correct images for each rank. For that, I need some screenshots of stratos emblems that correspond to Ranks above 20. And by rank I mean the amount of stratos emblems you have. 

To check how many you have, you can go to your Stats Window (Show Profile -> Stats) and find the number of stratos emblems under Combat Stats, like this:

7bafcd82bb4b4b3693f4e1f401ad1ddb.png

If you have 20 or more emblems, please take a screenshot of your equipped Stratos Emblem. To take a good screenshot, stand against a wall and move the camera around, like this:

giphy.gif.

Thank you

Thanks for the emblems so far, guys.

5 hours ago, Iamnotanoob said:

You get Stratos emblems from tactical alerts ,right ..

But I never see tactical alerts or did they stop coming ? 

I started playing from may 2016, has there been a tactical alert after it ?

Yes, you get stratos emblems from tactical alert. As far as I know, we didn't have one in a long time. I saw something on dev stream, but I'm not sure if it was a tactical alert or not. I think the last one was in March 2016.

Just now, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Seen the gallery in the link?

Yes, I did. That's where the confussion is from. Ranks from 21 to 23 don't make sense and the rank 20 is not even present. I'm trying to fix that, but I need screenshots for those ranks. That's why I posted here.

• 3 weeks later...

File:Ranks 1500.jpg

I really like 16,24,29,33 and 39 The most. I'm at 19 right now. Funny thing is so many people do not even know that it changes with every completed TA. I have a lot of clan mates in the past saying "why bother getting this I already have one." Thank you for bringing this to the fore front again

Edited by (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE

On 26/9/2016 at 1:04 PM, Razmtoh said:

Thank you. This further proves my theory. I think the only missing ingame-image is for a rank 20 emblem.

came here to save the day:

1us0iN3.jpg

I have 20 stratos emblems (would have more if i didn't take a break a while ago. 

Profile photo as a proof:

Spoiler

4tuHWQW.jpg

sorry for the low quality, however, feel free to ask if you need something clearer