The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please fix health and shield and armor scaling (READ BELOW)

Vessel

i don't know how this makes sense but if you grab any warframe and add a mixed out vitality or anything the scales up the shield health or armor you get a completely compressed number. e.g. vitality has 440%, if you add this to mesa that has base 375 health. You get 925. ????? i'm really confused. i should be getting 1650 health but i don't. this is the same for shield and armor.

so why is this like this? i mean at least make it so the health, shield and armor mods don't say 440%

why do you guys think this is like this? 

4 minutes ago, duhadventure said:

They said last devstream they are aware of these issues.

Nope they didn't. They said they are aware of the issue that Health and Armor are much more useful than Shields and they are working on an idea to make Shields more useful.

Also to OP, the mod description is just misleading, the bonus Shield/Health from leveling your frame doesn't scale with Vitality and Redirection. It is basically Base * 5.4 + Bonus from leveling.

19 minutes ago, Horonelius said:

Mesa has a base of 125 health. Mods like vitality and redirection use the unranked stats when calculating the bonus.

^ this

Also gonna throw this tidbit in here-Mesa also gets a health boost as long as she does not have a melee equipped. 

also gonna thrown in here that if HP scaled as you think/thought it does, Inaros would have 11880HP not counting armor for EHP

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

What you're not taking into account is that these mods affect the base values of said frame, not the values at level 30.

For instance, Mesa at rank 0 has a base health of 125.
A 440% health mod grants 550 health.
So the vitality mod will always add 550 health to Mesa.

At rank 30 she has 375 health.  375 + 550 = 925.
The math works out perfectly.

The same goes for mods that affect Shields and Energy.

To figure out the actual amount that the mods will increase just take the frames health/shields/energy at level 0 and calculate the mods effect from that.

17 minutes ago, EmptyVessel said:

i don't know how this makes sense but if you grab any warframe and add a mixed out vitality or anything the scales up the shield health or armor you get a completely compressed number. e.g. vitality has 440%, if you add this to mesa that has base 375 health. You get 925. ????? i'm really confused. i should be getting 1650 health but i don't. this is the same for shield and armor.

so why is this like this? i mean at least make it so the health, shield and armor mods don't say 440%

why do you guys think this is like this? 

375+(125x4.4)=925

Skill tree system and character stats like vitality, stamina, shield, perception, strength etc. This could fix some mod space slot and you can more personalise your warframe and not standing on the standard stats.

Other hands the whole mod system garbage and should be replaced with a better system because it is just recreate mandatory mods.