Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave mods in PvE

Nazrethim

21 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

DE, please consider on the next update to allow the use of the following Conclave mods into PvE loadouts (or at least some of them):

-Conclave Stances (all of them)

-Warframe Conclave Augments

-Weapon mods (Lie in Wait, Relentless Assault, Impenetrable Offense, Emergent Aftermath, Kill Switch, Secondary Wind, etc)

-Gun specific mods (Draining Gloom, Directed Convergence, Grinloked, Thundermiter, etc)

They would add diversity and Fun.

Yes. Please. They added the Daikyu one ages ago, but haven't added any more since. 

This would give people more incentive to actually play PvP as well.

6 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

DE, please consider on the next update to allow the use of the following Conclave mods into PvE loadouts (or at least some of them):

-Conclave Stances (all of them)

-Warframe Conclave Augments

-Weapon mods (Lie in Wait, Relentless Assault, Impenetrable Offense, Emergent Aftermath, Kill Switch, Secondary Wind, etc)

-Gun specific mods (Draining Gloom, Directed Convergence, Grinloked, Thundermiter, etc)

They would add diversity and Fun.

>Weapon mods

>Convert magnetic/corrosive to slash on simulor

>Portable ball of shredding

6 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

>Weapon mods

>Convert magnetic/corrosive to slash on simulor

>Portable ball of shredding

IPS conversion don't work on elementals or ips weapons without a specific physical damage. For example equipping Slash conversion on Fang Prime (Puncture+Impact) doesn't do anything. Conversion mods only work if the weapon already has at least 1p of the damage you want to convert to.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

...and also add a way to obtain them outside of Conclave when that happens.

They each cost 2k rep and you get them from the first rank. A good round can get you as much as 5k rep, let alone the challenges which give 1.5k, 3k, and 6k rep. They're extremely easy to get.

Just now, Phasedragon said:

They each cost 2k rep and you get them from the first rank. A good round can get you as much as 5k rep, let alone the challenges which give 1.5k, 3k, and 6k rep. They're extremely easy to get.

Is that rep that's obtained by playing PvP? If so, I'm not interested.

I like PvE, and if there's going to be content that affects PvE, I would prefer it be available through PvE.

They're supposed to be isolated worlds.

22 minutes ago, Phasedragon said:

The only 3/6k's I still see are from Lunaro. Everything else is usually 500 to 1500.

As a mid-tier player: It's also worth remembering that a "good round" only happens for those who are really good at Conclave. Most people will not see anywhere close to that much rep, and a booster is almost a requirement.

3 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Is that rep that's obtained by playing PvP? If so, I'm not interested.

I like PvE, and if there's going to be content that affects PvE, I would prefer it be available through PvE.

They're supposed to be isolated worlds.

Well, you could always trade for them or ask a friend who likes Conclave to get some for you.

3 hours ago, Bravely_Casual said:

Conclave mods would never cut it in PvE. The buffs on PvP mods are minimal for a reason.

More reason to allow them, since their buffs are minimal they wouldn't really become mandatory or meta, they would just be options to get for doing Conclave.

3 hours ago, Ex09 said:

...and Frost, Chroma and Mag Deluxe skins.

Yes hahaha