Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a survival arena

Matt89Connor

can we have a survival like an arena, when we only to defend ourselves from attack, and we have contiue attack form enemies, and  we finish by fall, or escape ? After we take a lot of kills (every 1000 for example)we have a gift (maybe prime parts), and after the gift the enemies scaling the levels if we continue.

we start for example: liv 30 start attack form a lot of weak soldiers ( example of void, butcher and lancer, after 200 of kills, start to arrive moa and the corpus units in addition, after 500 start to go the heavy units, and after 750,only eximus attack).

after complete the first 1000 we heave a gift, and or we can go by escape or remains: the second assoult the enemies are liv 40, 3° assoult 50 exc..... what do you think?

41 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

can we have a survival like an arena, when we only to defend ourselves from attack, and we have contiue attack form enemies, and  we finish by fall, or escape ? After we take a lot of kills (every 1000 for example)we have a gift (maybe prime parts), and after the gift the enemies scaling the levels if we continue.

we start for example: liv 30 start attack form a lot of weak soldiers ( example of void, butcher and lancer, after 200 of kills, start to arrive moa and the corpus units in addition, after 500 start to go the heavy units, and after 750,only eximus attack).

after complete the first 1000 we heave a gift, and or we can go by escape or remains: the second assoult the enemies are liv 40, 3° assoult 50 exc..... what do you think?

So basically, dynasty Warframe?

1 hour ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

We already have an arena mode, the rathuum

OP wants survival but without the hassle of life support is my guess.  Rathuum is like 3 to 6 enemies at a time, survival has hundreds.  There'd be a huge difference between the two.

Edited by Xekrin

Could be Fun. Enemies could rank up as time passes both in lvl and difficulty (more complex enemies, like, first you face lancers and other regular grunts, by the 20min you are facing Nightwatch corps) and some other hazzards (like orbital strikes landing on the area that you have to dodge)

4 hours ago, Matt89Connor said:

a dynasty warframe should be a real war with a large number of enemies XD,in this game, battle with that is impossible XD

Nah, not if you make the starting guys basic mooks. Imagine a player taking their best frame and weapons, the ones they breeze through sorties with...and running the very first survival mission on Mercury.

18 hours ago, Nocam said:

Nah, not if you make the starting guys basic mooks. Imagine a player taking their best frame and weapons, the ones they breeze through sorties with...and running the very first survival mission on Mercury.

I say that just a Valkyr with only Rage Vitality and Steel Fiber with a good melee weapon will be good for 30 minutes in mercury XD ... however also does not approach them to a Dynasty for the simple fact that the enemies you have to look for them, in dyanasty warriors series you have to fight an army who attack you and the other official XD

How about, 

ONSLAUGHT

Fight continuous waves of enemies until they utterly overwhelm your ability to stay alive.

Kinda like defense, but the waves keep coming even if not everything is dead, with special waves of elites (moas, night watch squads, lynxes, g3, etc.) You don't have to defend anything, you don't have to hold points, you don't have to pop any air capsules, just try your best not to die.

The lore could be something like the grineer/corpus are launching an all out raid on the tenno squad responsible for the deaths of countless soldiers/destruction of TRILLIONS of credits worth of proxies and won't stop until they have brought retribution upon them.

And once you inevitably fail, you're brought into custody, and must escape, fighting off the executioners MADE to end you.

15 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

How about, 

ONSLAUGHT

Fight continuous waves of enemies until they utterly overwhelm your ability to stay alive.

Kinda like defense, but the waves keep coming even if not everything is dead, with special waves of elites (moas, night watch squads, lynxes, g3, etc.) You don't have to defend anything, you don't have to hold points, you don't have to pop any air capsules, just try your best not to die.

The lore could be something like the grineer/corpus are launching an all out raid on the tenno squad responsible for the deaths of countless soldiers/destruction of TRILLIONS of credits worth of proxies and won't stop until they have brought retribution upon them.

And once you inevitably fail, you're brought into custody, and must escape, fighting off the executioners MADE to end you.

a good idea XD

believe me when i say i was gonna be so happy if they completely replaced survival with excavation and when the didnt i was sad. it hurts to know that i get more fun playing survival in killing floor 2 than i do in warframe even though both games are amazing. the life support is bad. even the energy for excavation makes little sense. lotus calls down an excavator and rather than enemies trying to stop you at all costs they carry energy cells to power the excavator? now had they made the excavators use warframe shield to power it we would have a very crazy endless mode.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

1 hour ago, EinheriarJudith said:

believe me when i say i was gonna be so happy if they completely replaced survival with excavation

No, that would not be a good idea. While I like excavation overall maybe a little more than survival. Those are not the same thing at all. Survival is as close as it gets to just killing stuff while excavations are way more objective based. Also excavations are no fun without a team. Survival on the other hand works solo just as well.

16 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

No, that would not be a good idea. While I like excavation overall maybe a little more than survival. Those are not the same thing at all. Survival is as close as it gets to just killing stuff while excavations are way more objective based. Also excavations are no fun without a team. Survival on the other hand works solo just as well.

just as well i find survival boring solo because the the slow ramp up and the small spawn rates where i find excavation more fun in both solo and in a team. fun being subjective.

On 10/7/2016 at 9:25 AM, rockscl said:

i dont see much difference between this and camping in a survival mission

survival has been and always will be camping. the AI is not smart enough to properly split up and effectively attack each tenno ive seen hordes chasing after one tenno completely ignoring me and my other 2 teammates. each time someone moves out of a room AI get confused. most of the reason sometimes when i do survival i solo it because trying to get people to stick together is a chore when most of the time they dont care to. 

ive said this before but if you can stand in an empty room in a full squad for more than 20/s its broken

Edited by EinheriarJudith