Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha is exposing himself

Wolfdoggie

the above poster beat me too it, generally the skirt bit (or whatever) bulges out somewhat suggestively. lol. (well used to? think they fixed it?) 

am I the only one who often forgets that Nezha is a 'little boy' and refers to them as a girl a lot?  a little girl frame killing 100's of 'people' seemed far more fun of an idea to me. ah well, I still love to play Nezha...

Edited by morningstar999

2 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

I prefer his design without the loincloth.

Yup looks better.

Also partially because it's buggy as heck and has been since his release. DE has yet to fix it, I think, along with other blatant animation issues (Saryn Pri/Del anyone? <_<).

(That noggle is the king of physics clipping too).

Edited by Naith

39 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

how shameless, you have a naked pic of your favorite warframe XD

I'm pretty sure all the frames are naked.  XD

It's funny people keep wanting to take Trinity and other female frame's skirts or bottoms off but no one ask about male frames taking off their clothes.  Where's the gender equality, man?!

Anyway, to me without the loin cloth the blue part looks a lot like what little kids wore in ancient China (chest covering bellyband?).  Maybe that was the inspiration for the look but  someone thought the design looked indecent so a loin cloth was slapped on to make it look like an apron instead?

Edited by xiaodenden