Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do you use the melee lifesteal?

SoulEaterReaper

Just now, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I think there's more people who don't use it only because it's such a rare drop. lol

i think i got alot of it and i've never touched it.

against infested it might be cool but other than that maybe not, maybe good to have to fight the bubble guys too but we dont really see those as a big threat in a normal game annyway. unless its sortie survival or defence or something like that level 100.

1 hour ago, (PS4)PillarOfWar said:

With Saryn built for rage and armor on the dual ichors. My favorite way to play. But after her rework it doesn't seem nearly as good. The armor to health to energy seems off now. 

Slap a Regenerative Molt on there as well and it will give you infinite energy and health whenever you get damaged.

I use it on some weapons on some warframes. It's not common in my loadouts, since most of the warframes I play have organic healing, use weapons that feature healing procs, or rely on the medi-ray.

It does see some use, but not that much.  

3 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Pretty much this. Energy comes and goes but health keeps you moving....as opposed to stationary. Perma stationary! Ok, dead.

So you like being at 2 hp all the time? Diminishing gains guarantees you'll go down eventually. 

are you sure that im going down ?
aaee7eb144.jpg

2 hours ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

i think i got alot of it and i've never touched it.

against infested it might be cool but other than that maybe not, maybe good to have to fight the bubble guys too but we dont really see those as a big threat in a normal game annyway. unless its sortie survival or defence or something like that level 100.

If you've gotten a lot of them then you are lucky...it does not mean it is a common drop, trust me. Like another comment on here, I've played since shortly after it came out on console and I've seen 2. The difference between me and the other player is that I do actually know where they drop from and active farming still hasn't dropped them.

Also, most of the content I try to do is Sorties and endless missions up to and around level 100 where it's very useful so I guess we're just working on different goals in the game.

Here is my mindset...

Can the Warframe heal with an ability?

• Yes: No Life Strike
  • No: Do I want to go melee only?
    • Yes: Use Life Strike
    • No: Am I okay with gimped DPS on my secondary weapon?
      • Yes: Use Furis with Winds of Purity
      • No: Use Life Strike

1 hour ago, Weidro said:

are you sure that im going down ?
aaee7eb144.jpg

I can play mini-golf with a hammer, doesn't mean I should. Besides I have a sneaking suspicion that pizza spam might be reigned in at some point so I've been trying not to be dependent on consumables. By sneaking I mean I've been seeding thoughts into their heads so if I'm mobbed by angry fanboys for destroying the game again I just want you to know that I've always loved you....uhhh....what was your name again?

Anyways Impressive collection nonetheless. Jelly. I only keep about 70 of each at any point in time.