Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

7 hours ago, texrei said:

My point was: the concept doesn't perfectly fit what it seems to be its idea - dualism of white, smooth and civil part and black spiky part, i said it. I don't care about realism, i care about consistency.

And i care even more about people who can't at least read before replying. Or maybe the problem is a bit of criticism? You can't handle it?

The, black <-> White serves  solely for the purpose of matching for the concept drawing.  If it were some art somebody drew in their own time, it wouldn't be black/White but for simplicity's sake as de isn't overly pretentious with skins it's kept to relatively easy on the eyes and first glance appeal.  
Creativity and artistic value are much more weighed on than consistency in a design, which in fact if you know the artist the one thing it does have is consistency with his style. They should not be faulted for wanting something else.  
Your mistake is assuming it's dualism solely based on the colors, when it's complementary or even intended conflict. The artist isnt "silly", it's silly if you were to question somebody's choices in a field of expertise of that which you are not.  

It also helps to not be rude about it when more artistically educated people correct your assumptions and give you a grasp on what the artist may have been going for from what we can observe. 

3 hours ago, xFrostKnightx said:

The, black <-> White serves  solely for the purpose of matching for the concept drawing.  If it were some art somebody drew in their own time, it wouldn't be black/White but for simplicity's sake as de isn't overly pretentious with skins it's kept to relatively easy on the eyes and first glance appeal.  
Creativity and artistic value are much more weighed on than consistency in a design, which in fact if you know the artist the one thing it does have is consistency with his style. They should not be faulted for wanting something else.  
Your mistake is assuming it's dualism solely based on the colors, when it's complementary or even intended conflict. The artist isnt "silly", it's silly if you were to question somebody's choices in a field of expertise of that which you are not.  

It also helps to not be rude about it when more artistically educated people correct your assumptions and give you a grasp on what the artist may have been going for from what we can observe. 

I can't believe we're still arguing about this, it doesn't worth it. People have different perception, vision, so at first no one should be blamed for "not properly looking at". I like this artist and all his art in a different degree (Strega and Aleph are pure perfection). I'm getting his skins after all and it's my right to share what i think.

The fact that you have some artist education/experience doesn't mean that your opinion is more valuable than mine, it also doesn't mean that your definition of "beauty" or "consistency" are more true than mine. Show some respect, let others speak

On 10/7/2016 at 0:58 PM, Mak_Gohae said:

rh1a33N.jpg

Meh on Frost skin. Looks like an Atlas upgrade more than anything.

Dont know what bull horns has to do with Frost.

Please stop hating as a frost main this skin is a savage and i love it looks nothing like atlas to be completely honest for one atlas dont even have a head. and since my clan is Demon Force the Belphagor like horn fits me well.

1 hour ago, takeshiblue said:

Please stop hating as a frost main this skin is a savage and i love it looks nothing like atlas to be completely honest for one atlas dont even have a head. and since my clan is Demon Force the Belphagor like horn fits me well.

personally im a bit happy the koga nikana skin was named ryu 

[dragon] 

which was ironic because i had a chroma design of that name ....

18 hours ago, takeshiblue said:

i havent hated on this in months, dude.

Hopefully they reworked it some in that time

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

that havent and wont 

your 1 of a few who dislike it, the majority are on board and fine with the design 

TNN (Tenno News Network) Exclusive!

The dude that design these skins just left making skins! People are theorizing that it's because DE changes the skins from his original design.

This reporter hopes that they changed Frost's design.

31 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

TNN (Tenno News Network) Exclusive!

The dude that design these skins just left making skins! People are theorizing that it's because DE changes the skins from his original design.

This reporter hopes that they changed Frost's design.

yes im aware

but the fact was its more they alter what was recently submitted , ember was the one he disccused this thread,  which seems to have stepped on the creatve design he set forth create

also if you saw what was first shown early on frosts in that way you can note viking one is the modified version , so irony? 

and tennoclock already has a handle on tenno news :D 

On 10/7/2016 at 3:14 PM, ltnrfs said:

This is really bad skin for frost. Where is our Aleph with ortos deluxe? I mean this cool looked badass frostfNksqvZD6v4.jpg

"Aleph" was a concept for a fanfic, not Warframe. Stop acting like its supposed to be incorporated.

Edited by Nox_Terminus
Corrections