The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skins: 6 in development [embers!]

2 hours ago, Naith said:

Uh, yeah, I'm definitely not ranting about anything and if I am, it's definitely not saying that Frost looks so much like Atlas. Trying to put the exact opposite point across actually (with no pictures from my end <_<). There's no 'they' here.

not speakign that you were but tof the other individual who is, i was actualy supporting you ...

2 hours ago, Naith said:

Know why? Because it actually didn't matter how that was written, if you properly read what you're writing. If you're going to claim I'm pulling stuff from thin air and reading words wrong, at least know when you claim you 'state' something you actually state it.

Wow...

Alright, this is my last reply to you as you state what a person write does not matter to you.

So this isnt a conversation this is just you using posts as a platform to say what you want. The content of the posts means absolutely nothing.

On 10/8/2016 at 5:15 PM, REKTifier_ said:

Not only do we get a cool Frost deluxe skin *ba dum tss* but a GLADIUS.

A FRICKING GLADIUS.

Oh please my sweet RNGsus, most mighty l00tcifer, bless us with a gladius just this once. 

BESTOW ME A GLADIUS OF ODIN'S DESIGN

SO THAT I MAY RESKIN THE JAW SWORD FASHIONABLY

*cough*

1 hour ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Wow...

Alright, this is my last reply to you as you state what a person write does not matter to you.

So this isnt a conversation this is just you using posts as a platform to say what you want. The content of the posts means absolutely nothing.

Ha, seriously?

Though really, uh no... If you actually read what I was writing before jumping to conclusions you would get it, especially if you actually look back at the context. I was saying regardless of how you wrote it, it was still the same, at least to me. All about the theme connection and stuff. So no, funnily enough, I didn't actually state that.

Buuut if you want to jump the gun and use that as an excuse to back out of the discussion - as we clearly haven't had any conversation at all over these last few pages with a multitude of quoting, right? -... Go right ahead.

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

not speakign that you were but tof the other individual who is, i was actualy supporting you ...

Ah, okay, sorry, it was below our conversation (or whatever Mak classes it as now) so I thought you were referring to us both etc.

Edited by Naith

On 10/9/2016 at 3:10 PM, Mak_Gohae said:

I was very clear that this was a quick mockup to make it follow the Frost theme. That being the wide head and coat.

And i've been saying that the skin just doesnt have to look like Atlas like it looks now. If they dont want a coat and wide helmet it's cool.

What different body type?

The the same slim base with a big skirt and a plain dome-like head.

Trinity is a pretty stout frame what are you on about? She is THICK son.

2 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

Are you counting the skirt as part of the body?

U1LvABh.gif

Cause im talking about the body without accessories.

Yes I was, thicker thighs, calves, ribs, forearms and broader shoulders. As well she has a shorter neck. She has the body of an athlete as opposed to her deluxe skin which has the body type more typical of a model. Next you're going to tell me Rhino has the same Body type as his Palatine skin.

7 hours ago, silkygoodness said:

Yes I was, thicker thighs, calves, ribs, forearms and broader shoulders. As well she has a shorter neck. She has the body of an athlete as opposed to her deluxe skin which has the body type more typical of a model. Next you're going to tell me Rhino has the same Body type as his Palatine skin.

i'll give you the calves but that's it. The rest you seem to be taking the armor pieces again as part of the body.