Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Banshee Prime be Next?

(PSN)skip2435

Just now, Revenant0713 said:

Sonicor can't be primed. It's not an Orokin/Tenno weapon afaik

I think the confusion people have is that they think we are "Priming" new items, rather than finding the "Prime" (original) versions that are already more powerful. That's why many players don't realize the only existing Primed items are Tenno/Orokin origin. 

In the future that may change if they introduce a mechanic to replicate the original technology. Then we could start developing Orokin versions of other faction weapons. But that's not the case currently.

Banshee needs to be Primed, Nova took her spot when she got Primed and it wouldn't be right if she got delayed for Valkyr to be Primed.

Banshee shouldn't be downplayed as second fiddle or third wheel anymore. She's a great Frame that deserves respect. I just hope she looks amazing and glamorous to the point that it would make me not use her Soprana skin and helmet.

As for weapons, Tiberon Prime and Karyst Prime would be amazing. A Primed Sentinel would be great as well. 

Just now, (PS4)DARK-STAR23 said:

What I would like to see: 

Banshee Prime, Daikyu Prime and Shade prime. That way we get a 2nd prime bow and a new prime sentinel.

This is my thought as well. I see the shade prime coming as it would make more sense with DE wanting to level the ground with sentinels here lately.

To all the people that keep mistakenly saying the sonicor (and other corpus weapons) can't be primed because they're corpus. (sonicor has other reasons) The braton prime exists despite the braton clearly being a corpus weapon (notice the corpus script and symbol on it, as well as the angular design). The sonicor can't be primed due to its -or suffix, which is distinctly corpus.

As for vandals and wraiths while I'm going: Lato vandal and Latron wraith say hi. Vandal is a tenno-designed upgrade to any non-infested, prime or sentient weapon. Wraith weapons are redesigns performed by the Red Veil syndicate with the same limitations. The reason wraith is usually grineer could be related to the fact that red veil is allied with steel meridian for insider grineer tech access, and their beliefs would make them not like the corpus much either. As for vandals usually being corpus weapons: corpus tech tends to be rather similar to orokin tech, thus it would be easier for to tenno to modify it, seeing as they have practically no knowledge of grineer tech. It's still entirely possible to get a grineer vandal weapon or corpus wraith weapon though.

As for a prime I'd like to see with banshee prime (banshee or riot): the snipetron. For multiple reasons: 1) possibility of a good sniper  2) it would make sense lore-wise (explained below)  3) another corpus weapon primed to reinforce the existence of the braton prime.

Explanation: the snipetron was removed because it was a corpus weapon, yet it fired bullets (as opposed to energy), and was later replaced by the lanka. Later it returned due to popular demand for mastery fodder. If it were primed, many things would suddenly make more sense. It being a corpus weapon yet firing bullets would be because it'd be a corpus reproduction of an orokin weapon. It sharing a model with the lanka could be explained as the snipetron being a reproduction prototype, while the lanka is a more corpusified version, hence the new name.

TL:DR prime not only for tenno weapons (but still not for sonicor), wraith and vandal not grineer or corpus exclusive, banshee or riot, snipetron possible prime to tie up loose ends.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)DARK-STAR23 said:

What I would like to see: 

Banshee Prime, Daikyu Prime and Shade prime. That way we get a 2nd prime bow and a new prime sentinel.

I'd like to see Shade get Primed, but @(*()$ Ghost precept needs to get buffed to reflect how the Huras Kubrow Stalk does so amazingly. Buff the detection range to match similarly with Stalk and remove the cooldown for Ghost, then we'll talk about Shade Prime.

I'd be more concerned about the fact that TWW's drop date will be very close to the release of the next prime, possibly keeping the team from making a trailer for it. They almost didn't make a trailer for Nekros, and with how much stress they've been in for the last few months, the situation's definitely not become better.

1 minute ago, ArionLightning said:

I hope it be Chroma prime  xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BRUH!!! I can't wait for DE to make this happen - but, realistically, it's about 2+ years away.

On topic: I do hope it's Banshee - and I hope they make her look more like a Geisha that's ready to Resonate some weak points. I also hope that she has a SLIGHT tweak to her armor to give her a bit more survivability.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I'd like to see Shade get Primed, but @(*()$ Ghost precept needs to get buffed to reflect how the Huras Kubrow Stalk does so amazingly. Buff the detection range to match similarly with Stalk and remove the cooldown for Ghost, then we'll talk about Shade Prime.

That is true. I just like to see these two together. Cus you know... Banshee... Ghost... it's almost perfect :D

8 minutes ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

On topic: I do hope it's Banshee - and I hope they make her look more like a Geisha that's ready to Resonate some weak points. I also hope that she has a SLIGHT tweak to her armor to give her a bit more survivability.

Yes please. Base Banshee looks pretty weird and "wide" to me.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Yes please. Base Banshee looks pretty weird and "wide" to me.

They're going to make her look like her default, and with the parts that make her stand out the most even more accentuated, like they've done with all primes. So more shoulder spike, more alien head, wider  leg and arm petals and of course bigger boat shoes. We don't need another skin to bastardize Banshee's original appeal.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Banshee needs to be Primed, Nova took her spot when she got Primed and it wouldn't be right if she got delayed for Valkyr to be Primed.

Banshee shouldn't be downplayed as second fiddle or third wheel anymore. She's a great Frame that deserves respect. I just hope she looks amazing and glamorous to the point that it would make me not use her Soprana skin and helmet.

As for weapons, Tiberon Prime and Karyst Prime would be amazing. A Primed Sentinel would be great as well. 

I completely agree I feel like sometimes Banshee kind of becomes a third wheel whenever I'm playing with friends and some people just completely abuse her as a frame.

1 hour ago, DragonSkllzz_of_OG said:

The braton prime exists despite the braton clearly being a corpus weapon...

Going to stop this right there, because the Braton Prime is no such thing.

There are a variety of threads covering this misconception. Check those out and then get back to us.

Oh, no ! Banshee is a so weak warframe ! Nobody likes her ! 

Spoiler

Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee Banshee pleaaaaaaaaaaaase

Please Titania Prime first ! 

Spoiler

Don't look at my profile pic m8

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Banshee.

1 hour ago, Sloan441 said:

Going to stop this right there, because the Braton Prime is no such thing.

There are a variety of threads covering this misconception. Check those out and then get back to us.

Did a bit of light digging as per your request and found a thread which you were in. You seem to forget the distinct corpus writing and logo engraved on the regular braton (and mk1, seeing as they share a model) and, as someone pointed out, its presence in the energy/corpus lab in the dojo, not to mention the shock camo skin (which is for corpus-made weapons). I'm not saying the corpus made the braton originally, I know primes vs regulars don't work that way. I'm saying that if the braton got primed with the explanation being the corpus made a shoddy reproduction of it, who's to say they didn't do so for other weapons, such as the snipetron (since it also uses bullets rather than energy).