Centaur
Kaszas
Onorix
Rathbone
Veritux

Sentinel (2)
Dethcube
Shade

Saryn is already Primed. And I do believe only Tenno styled weapons will be primed while Grineer styled weapons gets a Wraith Version and Corpus styled weapons get a Vandal Version.

4 minutes ago, ZombieLorde91 said:

Saryn is already Primed. And I do believe only Tenno styled weapons will be primed while Grineer styled weapons gets a Wraith Version and Corpus styled weapons get a Vandal Version.

He didn't list any non Tenno weapons. 

3 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

He didn't list any non Tenno weapons. 

Weapon wise I'm not up to participate like the rest of the fellow Tenno so I thank you for that bit of info.

Still should be without saying that people will try to suggest weapons though... doubt that will help or get the point across.

49 minutes ago, ZombieLorde91 said:

While Saryn certainly has a prime variant, grineer and corpus weapons do not. What they do have is syndicates (and the Lotus) who have weapons made to specification.

Wraith weapons are Red Veil customized weapons. They tend to favor grineer weapons, but we do have a Latron Wraith, which is, obviously, a tenno weapon. Their issue weapons are Rakta and we also see mostly grineer but some tenno weapons there.

Vandal weapons are a bit more problematic to categorize, but they seem to be weapons made to order for the Lotus to reward tenno who have accomplished something significant. Again, you tend to see a lot of corpus weapons (money talks...), but there are also more than a few tenno weapons in that mix.

We also have Dex weapons, which tread some already well travelled territory. These have been exclusively tenno weapons handed out by the Lotus on the anniversary of the tenno awakening. Lotus commemorative weapons, if you will.

22 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

While Saryn certainly has a prime variant, grineer and corpus weapons do not. What they do have is syndicates (and the Lotus) who have weapons made to specification.

Wraith weapons are Red Veil customized weapons. They tend to favor grineer weapons, but we do have a Latron Wraith, which is, obviously, a tenno weapon. Their issue weapons are Rakta and we also see mostly grineer but some tenno weapons there.

Vandal weapons are a bit more problematic to categorize, but they seem to be weapons made to order for the Lotus to reward tenno who have accomplished something significant. Again, you tend to see a lot of corpus weapons (money talks...), but there are also more than a few tenno weapons in that mix.

We also have Dex weapons, which tread some already well travelled territory. These have been exclusively tenno weapons handed out by the Lotus on the anniversary of the tenno awakening. Lotus commemorative weapons, if you will.

I'm mostly use all the abilities of my frame more so than the weapons I have equipped (usually a spellcaster MMO talk wise). So my knowledge of weapons come from those of really high ranking MR players on both PC and PS4 since well... they have most likely played with a lot of weapons. Granted that I hope these high MR players actually know what they are saying though.

With exception with all this and contradict what I have said... DE did say for sure that warframes will be primed... maybe as an extension to weapons and possibly sentinels as well (although the latter part is speculation).

Anything tenno in origin will potentially have a prime variant. When we get a prime variant is the only real question.

Now, we have Baro selling prime furniture. This is amusing in a money-sink sort of way, but...this is the sort of thing we should be able to find and loot in the towers. I mean, that's where the Orokin actually lived at one time, so it'd be natural to find these sorts of artifacts there.

The Priming will be as follows UNLESS [DE] throws a curve ball at us ;

Nekros Prime (CURRENT)

Banshee Prime (Next)

Valkyr Prime

Oberon Prime

Hydroid Prime

Zephyr Prime

etc.

In that order given the oldest release dated frames that arent primed yet. But as said unless DE throws a curve ball at us , that's how I'm expecting the prime line to be in that order.

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

I was wrong. And I'm still pissed at DE for denying Banshee twice. I bet the next prime is Zephyr.

Hat trick i hope not mind you i just want to see Hydroid prime...... so hoping after Banshee that Hydroid and Oberon is next. 

Buuut unlikely with the whole Limbo rework.

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers