Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Banshee Prime be Next?

(PSN)skip2435

If DE follows the current pattern we are looking at a female frame next and with that in mind I'm beginning to wonder if Banshee could be next since we've already seen Trinity and Saryn getting the prime treatment. Also it's interesting to note that the weapons that currently go along with Banshee especially the Sonicor would be great if they got the prime treatment along with Banshee as much as I doubt the Sonicor being primed by the time Banshee get's primed. If Banshee does get primed what about the weapons that will go with Banshee prime access as well. If Banshee isn't getting primed next then what does everyone predict will be the next prime then?

25 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

Banshee and Valkyr will probably be primed next. or Zephyr.

Im betting on Banshee since its overdue for her to step into the spotlight but of Zephyr comes out:heart: 

28 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Sonicor is a corpus weapon so it probably won't be primed.

True, the Sonicor can only be Vandalized. :V

2 minutes ago, renleech said:

I'm not expecting Banshee to be the next prime. I may be wrong, but i think Valkyr is more popular than Banshee.

In agreement with other replies, hell yeah i prefer Banshee.

It's a not a question of popularity, it's a question of age and chronological order so far. That being said, they could reverse what they want and put Zephyr instead, i guess.

1 minute ago, ZombieLorde91 said:

Out of all the female frames that hasn't been primed yet, both Banshee and Valkyr are the most likely candidates.

As for weapons, if it wasn't tenno made primed yet... that be your answer...

I just want Venka Prime with a Valkyr Prime. I don't care about anything else. I wunt dat.

Edited by Stonehenge

1 minute ago, Sloan441 said:

Very likely.

She's next on the list if DE stays the usual course on prime introduction. Valkyr would be next up after Banshee chronologically.

The more interesting question is what other prime goodies will be introduce with her.

Besides, there are not many tenno weapons left to turn into prime version.

Just now, Stonehenge said:

Besides, there are not many tenno weapons left to turn into prime version.

There aren't many primaries left. There are a fair number of secondaries, however, and a whole lot of melee yet.

I suspect we may see another sentinel. Also, archwings and their weapons have barely been touched upon.

Just now, Sloan441 said:

There aren't many primaries left. There are a fair number of secondaries, however, and a whole lot of melee yet.

I suspect we may see another sentinel. Also, archwings and their weapons have barely been touched upon.

That's actually a great theory I believe we will likely see a melee and a sentinel being primed along with Banshee assuming she is next in line.

56 minutes ago, (PS4)skip2435 said:

If DE follows the current pattern we are looking at a female frame next and with that in mind I'm beginning to wonder if Banshee could be next since we've already seen Trinity and Saryn getting the prime treatment. Also it's interesting to note that the weapons that currently go along with Banshee especially the Sonicor would be great if they got the prime treatment along with Banshee as much as I doubt the Sonicor being primed by the time Banshee get's primed. If Banshee does get primed what about the weapons that will go with Banshee prime access as well. If Banshee isn't getting primed next then what does everyone predict will be the next prime then?

Sonicor can't be primed. It's not an Orokin/Tenno weapon afaik

8 minutes ago, (PS4)skip2435 said:

That's actually a great theory I believe we will likely see a melee and a sentinel being primed along with Banshee assuming she is next in line.

Too bad Baro doesn't give you props for owning primed archwings or extractors. He only treats you nice if you have primed warframes or warframe weapons or sentinels.

i hope for superprimed slippers for banshee =)))))))))) where some clouds of speed or smth come out at their back ... or lill fire, simulating speed ... or smth like this ...

Edited by Guest