Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vacuum Within: Hotfix #3

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Our team is currently going through Clan Emblems that are pending approval. You'll see your Emblems in the next Update.

We apologize for the delay!

thank you for the heads up Megan XD

I really appreciate it.

will wait for the clan emblem to be approved <3

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

our team is currently going through Clan Emblems that are pending approval. You'll see your Emblems in the next Update.

4 minutes ago, pramudeatha said:

thank you for the heads up Megan XD

I really appreciate it.

will wait for the clan emblem to be approved <3

i hope so

- The Apothic Imprints for Nightfall and Twilight cannot be reviewed in the Codex once the Silver Grove Quest is finished, and when I find the Grove on Earth I cannot scan the stone altar to get them into the codex.

- I have noticed that when moving, the little jets on the Vaykor Syandanna fall behind. It is very distracting. Example below:

VnH3bZ7.jpg

- Approach cinematics bug: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674253-approach-cinematics-still-bugged

- Baro Ki'teer doesn't open his lips when he speaks, even though his jaw moves. This is much more clear in the video message he sends for the Inaros quest, but it is there as well in the message he sends when he is in the Relays.

- Sugatras on Lacera attach not on the hilt (like on Mios and other swords) but somewhere on the blade, as you can see in the picture below. And even if it was meant to attach there (makes no sense, it would prevent the sword from cutting things) there is an empty space between Sugatra and the blade itself.

io1yVhM.jpg

- Cephalon Simaris and Suda transparency bughttps://forums.warframe.com/topic/676541-loss-transparency-in-cephalons-simaris-and-suda

- When looking at the daily mission briefings for Cephalon Simaris, the Endo rewards are not displayed underneath the reputation rewards.

- the Rashasi Polearm Skin cloth pieces tend to duplicate/multiply. I have ended up with a polearm that looked more like a pompom in movement because there were 6 or 7 textile elements overlappin

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Our team is currently going through Clan Emblems that are pending approval. You'll see your Emblems in the next Update.

Thank you! :) 

now i have patient to wait little longer ;D 

what about this 

576D3278DBB56B319F6E8214359F96A324BE4E0D

^^^^^^^^^^

the drark split sword glitch....will we get a fix for that?

There is this big i faced today, where when i deglobed using my Frost, the glove seem to be removed, but my allies could still see it and hit it. And also in survival life support percentage was displaying 50% and the 30% or less warning came. Also that, later on i was being told the ls was actually less. The screen did not get updated. Thank you.

32 minutes ago, MKZ4 said:

i hope so

22 minutes ago, rautaristi said:

Thank you! :) 

now i have patient to wait little longer ;D 

14 minutes ago, AkARony said:

Of you check in game it should be there now, i waited 1 month till this date. Don't worry c they will see to your emblem.

i was really amazed!!!

i just finished a nitain alert and theres a message came to my inbox

its DE support team!! 

it said my emblem is accepted.

thats why we love the game so much!! because the respond of the developer is FLAWLESS!!!

thank you so much DE!!!

Edited by pramudeatha
it takes 2 week since i upload the emblem

2 minutes ago, pramudeatha said:

i was really amazed!!!

i just finished a nitain alert and theres a message came to my inbox

its DE support team!! 

it said my emblem is accepted.

thats why we love the game so much!! because the respond of the developer is FLAWLESS!!!

thank you so much DE!!!

i hope i get mine soon too