Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[possible spoilers?] What are these things

S0ulre4per

Question

So i was doing this rescue mission and i wound this thing mjNHfSj.jpg

As we can see.....its sitting in a pod like thing

Spoiler

orokin/ or tenno ghost?

These may be old news, but i still havent found a clear answer.....kinda need help with this 1

Edited by S0ulre4per
link fixation

23 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Sithis32 said:

Wtf is that? Are u in the void? Its got very obvious hands,  but it's too skinny for grineer or corpus

Orokin moon tileset.

i know right, my brain just went full of M. Night Shyamalan twists and theories........and the weird thing is, you cant scan them either.........there is definetly something fishy going on here and its not Tyl Regor

11 minutes ago, Sithis32 said:

Wtf is that? Are u in the void? Its got very obvious hands,  but it's too skinny for grineer or corpus

its on LUA

I saw taht too.

Looks like lost astral projection from some operator.

They move around from time to time if you want i have a screenshot.

Edited by trunks013

We dont know but given that the void gave us our powers, allows time travel and supposedly being a place where the laws of physics makes little sense, I wouldn't be surprised if these things are some kind of ghost or echo of a person. Mabye when the Lotus hid the moon away, every Orokin on the moon was turned into these things as a result?

4 minutes ago, Kaokasalis said:

We dont know but given that the void gave us our powers, allows time travel and supposedly being a place where the laws of physics makes little sense, I wouldn't be surprised if these things are some kind of ghost or echo of a person. Mabye when the Lotus hid the moon away, every Orokin on the moon was turned into these things as a result?

Honestly I was hesitant to call it orokin ghost but I was thinking it.  especially on Lua 

9 minutes ago, S0ulre4per said:

Orokin moon tileset.

i know right, my brain just went full of M. Night Shyamalan twists and theories........and the weird thing is, you cant scan them either.........there is definetly something fishy going on here and its not Tyl Regor

U can't scan it either? Ok Im officially freaking out....do they attack you 

Just now, Sithis32 said:

U can't scan it either? Ok Im officially freaking out....do they attack you 

apparently no....since i tried to shoot at it.

Impossible to scan makes me more interested tho..........there is definetly a reason we cant do that yet.

ooooo boiiiiiii i feel like going on a hunt for these things on moon today, gotta find more of them.

Just now, Beggining said:

How many Lua missions have you done before? There are plenty of them, none of them are hidden.

idk......i usually do exterminations........survivals.....and sometimes spy.

But after new star chart i had to re-do all those missions

DE did say something about the Orokin being able to upload their minds/consciousness into a connected server or consensus (almost like the Geth from Mass Effect 3) on one of their Dev Stearms some time ago. Maybe this is a representation of an Orokin still in that consensus, possibly, before, during, or after the Old War, or now, in present time of Warframe.

2 minutes ago, Sithis32 said:

So  the million plat question: why are they showing up now? IF these are indeed the specters  from sotr update. That dropped early summer so why are we just now seeing them?

Actually, the update for this new Orokin Moon map came out before SoTR, and these 'Ghost' came out with that Moon update (for the Moon Spy missions, after the Second Dream update) 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)X-HollowIchigo said:

Actually, the update for this new Orokin Moon map came out before SoTR, and these 'Ghost' came out with that Moon update (for the Moon Spy missions, after the Second Dream update) 

That's worse, these these things have been around nearly a year and nobody knows what they are 

34 minutes ago, Sithis32 said:

So  the million plat question: why are they showing up now? IF these are indeed the specters  from sotr update. That dropped early summer so why are we just now seeing them?

Its not new but i must admit i just discovered them recently to ^.^ 

3 hours ago, (PS4)X-HollowIchigo said:

DE did say something about the Orokin being able to upload their minds/consciousness into a connected server or consensus (almost like the Geth from Mass Effect 3) on one of their Dev Stearms some time ago. Maybe this is a representation of an Orokin still in that consensus, possibly, before, during, or after the Old War, or now, in present time of Warframe.

Ordan karis had his mind transfered

5 hours ago, S0ulre4per said:

Hide contents

orokin/ or tenno ghost?

These may be old news, but i still havent found a clear answer.....kinda need help with this 1

So, if I had to guess, the whole thing with the Void is that it's very volatile to non-Tenno, just in general. Given what happened to the adults of the Zariman Ten Zero. 

Orokin Towers that exist in the Void clearly have some form of shielding on them now, so that things like the Zariman Incident don't happen again. 

Likely, the Moon was never constructed as a vessel to travel in the void, given the exchange betweein Bilsa and Alarez in the Guardsmen Synthesis, their surprise that the moon was simply "gone."

The Moon was the heart of the Orokin Empire, it was a massive celestial city, not a Void Tower. The Tenno were stored there, the Tenno could resist the damaging energies of the void, while the Orokin couldn't. So when the Lotus and the Tenno pushed the Moon into the Void at the height of the betrayal they killed everyone on the Moon.

So my guess is those are Orokin Void Ghosts.