Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[The Index Preview] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

2 hours ago, Marabitos said:

Same issue here. Skyboxes are hosed BIGTIME. Its not just in The Index, but its by far the worst in those tilesets. PLEASE FIX THIS OMG ITS UNPLAYABLE.

what is in that screenshot that isn't right? it appears to be a screenshot of the rocks on the edge of the play area. what am  missing here that's making it unplayable and so dramatic?

3 minutes ago, Vortigaunt256 said:

snip

I see the other ones, I am trying to figure out the index one. Was honestly just confused as to what is there.

__side note--DE it would be great if we could reference to someone in Forums without having to quote their entire post to do it. __

yea I've had that skybox displaying on odd places before its very noticeable in the other thread you reference. Looks cool though heh. some times. Wasn't meaning to be weird just couldn't understand what was in that screenshot. I figured it out once I re-ran that tile and looked around Just hadn't gotten back to the thread to say that. thanks for the reference.

8 hours ago, Eldirian said:

During Void Fissure my Tonkor had infinite ammo (when shooting magazine size remained on the same level) and didn't need a reload. It was only for a few seconds though.

That is the random Corrupted buff you can get from opening a relic. On weapons it gives bottomless clip.

My girlfriend had a bug just now. She mapped the "use" button to "TAB" and I don't know if she forgot to remove TAB for "quick mission progress" but she would press TAB and couldn't interact with anything. After that, even if she changed the controls back to default or something else, she couldn't interact with anything. Logging in and out wouldn't help  either. We had to delete all config files of the game and then it worked.

1 hour ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Tonkor grenades seem to be colliding with each other (in case of Split Chamber) or with my frame if I shoot it while moving forward.

Warframe got no physics... at least not while shooting.. this means that you can catch your own gun shots easily while sprinting or gliding forwards as the projectile wont inherit your momentum which is quite annoying (and unrealistic) Even worse if you try to shoot while strafing because you're not shooting at the point you've been aiming.

But changing it would have a major impact to everyone "used" to it because you would have to aim like you're playing a real shooter such as Counter Strike, Battlefield, Call of Duty etc. So I don' think the devs can fix it easily.. unless they add an "legacy" option

(In regards to my pc account) Can someone confirm if there is a sprinting glitch?  For several matches now my Warframe seems to be sprinting very slowly, with or without index points on it.

Also, just in case it crosses any minds, no, I don't have a dragon key on...

Also, additionally...if this is a modifier or new modifier I have not seen it in my previous matches and that would suggest that it might be better for modifiers to stay on on the left or right hand side of the screen...

Edited by (PS4)chaos-SD

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 10:18 PM, ShiroiTora said:

Call of Duty

Call of duty wasn't a shooter, it was an interactive movie you clicked in response to prompts and occasionally moved your mouse for. The bloody thing literally played itself while you watched. ...sorry, couldn't help myself.

Not sure what you're talking about physics, I strafe fire, aim on the run and do all sort of maneuvers continuously I've never "caught" my own bullets.

• 2 weeks later...

After this update, i still get the "Stuck in mission summary screen" issue, both the other threads about this bug are closed, so i'll just report it here then.

i have the ee.log file as well but simply cannot figure out how to attach it here. theres only the "Insert other media" button which doesn't allow me to actually attach anything.

• 2 months later...