Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Refund???

SwankDank25

Question

So I bought Kavat Genetic Code yesterday off the market because I was too lazy to do that bs scanning they make you do. I spent 50 plat, enough for one kavat, but when I checked today, I had no genetic code. Does it deteriorate like argon, or am I just #*($%%@?

19 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, SwankDank25 said:

How long do they take to reply? And how likely are they to believe me?

They reply on the weekdays during normal work hours. They can probably just check your purchase history, your inventory, and whether or not any genetic codes were used to breed a kavat after the purchase was made to see if this really is the case.

1 hour ago, SwankDank25 said:

well if you think about it. If you send a support ticket into DE explaining what happened and then they check your account. Find that you don't have the genetic codes but you spent 50 plat.

All they will see is 50 suddenly vanish. That is how their servers will read it. One moment 50p, the next 0p. So they will refund it. Because they will see the weirdness behind your plea :P

1 hour ago, Pavelord said:

Just checking, but you need 10 kavat dna samples to operate the kavat segment, then you need another 10 to start your first kavat, just in case it slipped up, othewise go to support as recommended above.

This. Are you sure you didn't use those codes for the segment? Because I'm gonna guess that's what happened. It takes 20 codes to make your first kavat because of the segment, then it takes 10 each after that because you've already done the segment thingy.

1 hour ago, SwankDank25 said:

I wonder why so many people think DE takes years to reply a support ticket. I had submitted two in weekdays and they replied within a day. The type of support ticket may affect time taken but they will eventually give a response.

Also, they likely have a purchasing history of players so they make their decisions based on the information they have.

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

I wonder why so many people think DE takes years to reply a support ticket. I had submitted two in weekdays and they replied within a day. The type of support ticket may affect time taken but they will eventually give a response.

Also, they likely have a purchasing history of players so they make their decisions based on the information they have.

I know right, its like people think these guys are running a hot server out of a garage and support is really the neighbor's land line....

on topic---support works during business hours Monday - Friday 9-5 eastern time...that's not exact but roughly that's the time frame.

Everything in the game is logged, including what you type and purchase, even the missions you run and the rewards you get.

they'll check the logs and respond accordingly.

6 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

I wonder why so many people think DE takes years to reply a support ticket.

Because, in some cases, they do.

I sent one in a couple of days ago and still haven't heard anything.

Just because you had a quit wait time doesn't mean that's the norm.

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

I sent one in a couple of days ago and still haven't heard anything.

"A couple of days" is not a long time. Especially since some types of requests naturally take longer than others, or need to be handled by specific people. Also remember that DE isn't exactly a large company with lots of staff. It's not quite time to start rioting, yet.

12 minutes ago, Azrael said:

"A couple of days" is not a long time. Especially since some types of requests naturally take longer than others, or need to be handled by specific people. Also remember that DE isn't exactly a large company with lots of staff. It's not quite time to start rioting, yet.

I didn't say anything about rioting.

The guy said he got answers within a day and wondered why people think support takes a while.

I was telling him his dealings with support aren't the same as other peoples, which you just confirmed for me.

1 hour ago, Ailissa said:

I didn't say anything about rioting.

The guy said he got answers within a day and wondered why people think support takes a while.

I was telling him his dealings with support aren't the same as other peoples, which you just confirmed for me.

Every transaction problem takes priority over other types of issues. 

Our clan's emblem is being reviewed for over a month now. 

Just chill and wait. 

1 hour ago, NPC said:

Just chill and wait. 

Again, as I just said to the other guy in the post you quoted, i'm not bothered about the wait.

I was only pointing out to the first guy I spoke to that people have different wait times. Just because he was dealt with on the same day doesn't mean everyone is.

How have people got me being impatient from that?

It's starting to get irritating. Stop reading into what isn't there.