Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What just happend to me?

BryanGN

Question

I don't know what did i do to the region chat tab because i haven't talked in it today and for some reason it now says that my access to this channel has been suspended. 

i haven't being swearing, or disrespecting players or even being loud with caps and what nots i was in solo mode doing some hyenas runs for fun and to level my Rhino. finish the mission and leave the PC on with the game running in my room and proceed to watch TWD, finish the episode come back and see that i no longer have access to region Can someone enlighten me on whats going on? and sorry in advance if this is not the place to start this conversation

IGN: BryanGN MR 16

11 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

Could anyone else have accessed your PC while you were AFK?

not really theres 3 more people in my house, sister , mother and father, and me and my sister were watching TV and my father was on his desktop and my mother is asleep so i really dont think so

24 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

contact support, no one on the forums knows

They shouldn't have to jump through hoops to find out why they were kicked or banned. They should have received an in-game message as to why, but the chat moderators are incredibly inconsistent about doing that and it's entirely unprofessional.

Even the real world police tell you why they're arresting you, even if it's blatantly obvious.

1 hour ago, Burritochu said:

Weren't you the guy kicked for spamming [Limbo] in region chat? I vaguely remember something like that going down.

1 hour ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

Could anyone else have accessed your PC while you were AFK?

It's possible that OP went AFK to watch TWD and then some sibling or jerk friend or whoever.. used the computer without the OP's knowledge and the person using the computer was spamming [Limbo] in region chat while OP was watching TWD came back only to realize he was suspended from region chat. A lot can happen in an hour 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234