Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good "joke" build?

danewgui2

Question

Recently I have been getting bored with all of the decent builds for weapons I have been making. To alleviate this, I have started acquiring weapons that could be modded for something other than that, like a gun that cannot exactly be taken seriously in a level 35+ game. My most recent one is a 60 fire rate prisma grakata. Does anyone have any suggestion as to what I other weapons I could get, and what I could do to them? (And don't mention the Panthera)

12 answers to this question

Honestly, any automatic weapon modded for maximum fire rate is a good joke build, even more so if it fires actual projectiles. The Zhuge works pretty well. You might want Stabilizer to curb its rather ridiculous recoil and Thunderbolt for the explosions.

The Angstrum with maximum magazine capacity, maximum multishot, and minimum accuracy (maxed Magnum Force) is also pretty ridiculous. Try to maximize fire rate as much as you can so you can actually charge the thing to maximum at a reasonable rate.

The Miter or Ogris with maxed Heavy Caliber is probably the most frustrating gun you can possibly use. Try this out if you're up for some fun never hitting your target.

Edited by Inarticulate

using Radial Disarm for Damage is certainly a joke. have fun trying to Kill Enemies with that past like Lv20.

super high Power Strength on Volt and trying to play Melee with Speed is also good.

non-conventional choices for using with Navigator.

a Mind Freak dedicated Mod Loadout.

Edited by taiiat

Supra with every rate of fire mod (except the on-reload one, by that point you don't notice any more), primed ammo mutation, split chamber.  On a Mirage.  With the syndicate mod and blast damage.

I tried modding a jat kittag for attack speed as a joke, but it just made it an even more insane CC weapon.

Any launcher with punch through, as the grenade/rocket goes through walls and enemies instead of exploding on compact.

Boar Prime with maximum fire rate. That sound is satisfying.

Any melee with only channeling mods equipped. 

Or a talon with as much toxin damage as you can give it, and use it on radiation sorties.

Spoiler

- Throw some talons at an ally (most of the time 1-2 suffice)
- Go inside a radiation cloud
- Detonate them
- Drink your friends' tears

the best high fire rate weapon are the twin wraith vipers at 84 bullets/s (having only 40 in the magazine, it takes less to shot them than to reload)

I have been using punch-through and the acolyte mod after reloads on the stradavar, the new kinetic ricochet on the tetra, the miter is always fun to try trick shots, fast shooting opticor (less than a second charge), explossion only glaxion for perma stun, full spread drakgoon for "rain of arrows" simulations, ammo mutation on azima for perma magazine launcher, full range ignis, full fire rate on the khom, max range + attack speed atterax...

I think that's all for weapons, warframes, well, full parry and knockdown resistance is always nice, they just can't throw you on the ground.