The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tentacyst sugatra

AndIWin

9 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

iZfr9jX.jpg

Looks fine to me.

I know your feeling m8, you didnt like it but you have to accept it cus you've bought it already, lost your money in unnecessary thing, dont try to make it fine, cus it's not any fine

Just now, AndIWin said:

I know your feeling m8, you didnt like it but you have to accept it cus you've bought it already, lost your money in unnecessary thing, dont try to make it fine, cus it's not any fine

No, I'm pretty sure it perfectly matches my Ack and Brunt skin.

24 minutes ago, AndIWin said:

m8 i think you're the one in 1% group who think it's fine :sad:

Fits well on infested weaps, which is obviously what it's meant for. Quit with the gawkin'

Edited by Spot.

I don't mind it being infested, it just looks... boring to me.  It needs more tentacles or something.  Acting independently like most infested weapons do and wriggling around on its own would have been a nice touch too.

Right now its just a strip of bland meat that dangles from your weapon sadly.  Ah well.

23 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

I like it. It's simplistic and goes with a lot of weapons.

Why'd ya buy it? You know you can preview it right?

I didnt realized that the bundle has a sugatra come with it, until i see this thing in my attachments list

54 minutes ago, AndIWin said:

I didnt realized that the bundle has a sugatra come with it, until i see this thing in my attachments list

So, you didn't pay attention to what you were buying, it came with something you didn't like, and you took to the forums to complain about your opinion over something?

16 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

So, you didn't pay attention to what you were buying, it came with something you didn't like, and you took to the forums to complain about your opinion over something?

i bought the bundle because of the armor set and the weapons, not this, if it's a good thing i should have noticed it, i come here for a change for this bad designed thing, as you know this is feed back forum and i'm feeding back my though about it

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

I don't mind it being infested, it just looks... boring to me.  It needs more tentacles or something.  Acting independently like most infested weapons do and wriggling around on its own would have been a nice touch too.

Right now its just a strip of bland meat that dangles from your weapon sadly.  Ah well.

Same feelings here. Atm it's just a corpse of a worm hung around a weapon's hilt.

3 hours ago, AndIWin said:

The most ugly thing i've ever seen in this game.

Look at your screenshot. The description already promises giving you the feel of disgust. It's supposed to look/be gross. Some of us like infested fashionframe.