Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 NEW NIGHTMARE MODS

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

1 minute ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Now the million dollar question...will these be permanent nightmare mods..or only for the alert?

if i am right, DE stated NM is permanent.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

There are 3 new nightmare mods chilling reload, streamline form and drifting contact.  Has anyone obtained these yet? Anyone know what they do?

and yes i have all 3 mods already, (chilling reload i have 2 off)

6 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

Now the million dollar question...will these be permanent nightmare mods..or only for the alert?

They are a permament addition to the game. They're not going anywhere.

Edited by Raniu
typo

Where does one find these new things because I have only seen Alerts that are Nightmare mod. Since this junction stuff and the new map I havent seen one actual thing except LOR that was nightmare or Alerts that werent marked. I remember on planets you had finished you could in the past run nightmare runs for mods but that has been missing for a while.

Anyone explain please?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

Where does one find these new things because I have only seen Alerts that are Nightmare mod. Since this junction stuff and the new map I havent seen one actual thing except LOR that was nightmare or Alerts that werent marked. I remember on planets you had finished you could in the past run nightmare runs for mods but that has been missing for a while.

Anyone explain please?

You need to complete every mission node on a planet before nightmare mode missions can be selected. Make sure you've cleared every node (not just unlocked the node).

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

I have on many of the planets but don't see any - for example mercury venus earth, saturn eris just a few off the top of my head i that I often drop my extractors at. So I am not sure whats up..

if uve completed every node. i believe u select nightmare mode as an alternative to the regular mission node?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

I have on many of the planets but don't see any - for example mercury venus earth, saturn eris just a few off the top of my head i that I often drop my extractors at. So I am not sure whats up..

If you don't see nightmare mode as a selectable option when starting a mission, that means you have not completed every node on that planet. Check every node on a planet to make sure it's been completed at least once. 

Having all nodes unlocked doesn't count, you need to have actually started each mission and completed each mission node at least once.

30 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

If you don't see nightmare mode as a selectable option when starting a mission, that means you have not completed every node on that planet. Check every node on a planet to make sure it's been completed at least once. 

Having all nodes unlocked doesn't count, you need to have actually started each mission and completed each mission node at least once.

as another player already said - its not on console. Which again no reason for nightmare mods to have been taken off console in the first place when they put out the new solar map. Seems well questionable. Also like I said in the message before this, there seems to be no notice on nightmare mod alerts letting people know its a nightmare mode run. So people end up dying a lot or aborting if they brought a frame that is more shields than vitality and cant stand the onslaught. I really think this is an issue that should be fixed asap. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)basilisk69 said:

Apparently the new nm missions tell you the conditions before entering so you can prepare accordingly.Sadly not for us on console yet,still the mini event and new market stuff was nice..Realy wanted that melee mod though .

I know, im enjoying the Halloween alert. And the day of the dead Sigil is cool. The DOTD Scindo Skin is amazing. Thanks DE. Cant wait for the new mods. And everything else. 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

as another player already said - its not on console. Which again no reason for nightmare mods to have been taken off console in the first place when they put out the new solar map. Seems well questionable. Also like I said in the message before this, there seems to be no notice on nightmare mod alerts letting people know its a nightmare mode run. So people end up dying a lot or aborting if they brought a frame that is more shields than vitality and cant stand the onslaught. I really think this is an issue that should be fixed asap. 

From Rebecca notes: nightmare modes have been revamped to a easy, medium and hard difficulty . Also includes the void. Vary cool! Looking forward to the next dev stream!

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

6 minutes ago, (XB1)FCastle74 said:

From Rebecca notes: nightmare modes have been revamped to a easy, medium and hard difficulty . Also includes the void. Vary cool! Looking forward to the next dev stream!

Well PC guys hope you have good luck hunting down those new mods they look pretty sweet, hopefully soon for xbox and ps4 :D

14 hours ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

IS this any surprise more updates for PC while we sit on the same spot waiting for an update that is now multiple updates behind. HMM anyone see the favoritism here? Anyone else see a problem? I just wonder if I am alone here waiting and waiting and thinking how many update editions will pc get before we even see one. Its been quite a few now .. Just saying..

I will wait as long as it takes, hope the pc tenno find all the bugs for us console tenno. FIGHT on PC tenno..  FIGHT on!! ?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74