The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bard Warframe Speculation, Discussion and Feedback Thread

Zanoza-chan

31 minutes ago, (XB1)megaskull100 said:

Which creative soul? I am trying to get on the Creative Council if you meant me

To get on the council just remember to always be respectful to others and to provide the best you can on the forums.

Also doesn't hurt to always help others around the forums with questions. But remember only a few are selected at a time. So don't let it get you down if you don't get picked.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

To get on the council just remember to always be respectful to others and to provide the best you can on the forums.

Also doesn't hurt to always help others around the forums with questions. 

pffff bahahaha

Not essencially. I made it in because i argue a lot appearently.

Presence is all it takes. The game is, constant beta aside, still in developement and aiming at somewhat of a ideal state. There's people who kindly ask you to leave if you disagree with them. People who hang you up on formalitys, completely ignoring your point, just to push theyr agenda.

Having a 100% respectfull community may sound nice but there's allways people who abuse this fact, maintaining this can and will only lead this game to stagnation what makes cynic, destructive feedback just as important as kind, constructive feedback, no matter who you're adressing. And it is all of this feedback they need.

Say what you want to say. No need to hold back. Just keep it somewhat civilized.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

7 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Yep you, you who went as far as ignoring the council, just putting ideas on the table.

Give this man a cookie!

Me and my mates who play this game have a lot of ideas. Unfortunately we know most of them will just be ignored because they may be to complicated to implement. I had another thread going about adding more ranks to clans because 8 doesn't seem enough.

its here if you'd like to take a look:

Edited by (XB1)megaskull100

Hey, my thread got merged with the Speculation and Discussion. Cool! Now I can say this:

i think you should be able to design a tune for Bard to play, like a midi sequence thing. You should then be able to save it onto some sort of Imprint (maybe Stave imprint or Melodic Imprint) and then share them with your friends. I know there by people selling tunes for Platinum but if someone wants to pay platinum for Melodic Imprints then that is up to them.

As I know how to play the piano and make music, I could make some pretty cool stuff. I'd probably just randomly put it with other items during trade so that they can listen to it XD.

I would love to put my ideas forward to the council but Drew is away on holiday so I can't request entry until he gets back.

8 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Snip

O i do agree trust me my feedback doesn't always go for them... like my token system that i refuse to drop.😂

But i got into DC by making sure that i was respectful even when i disagree with what they say... or i made some kind of terrible joke.😂

I guess your the same respectful and helpful but never had a warning point because you kept it at the right level.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Enso Perez said:

I'll make some Justin Bieber song it will one shot right?

Yep, it would make the enemies ears bleed causing Bleeding damage for 30 seconds. If any Kubrow are nearby they howl and then attack the person playing the song until it stops

Edit: PPAP has the same effect but it launches Apple Pens, Pineapple Pens, Long Pens and Apple Pineapples at the enemies for a 20 second duration FYI.

Edited by (XB1)megaskull100

On Wednesday, September 07, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Vance.Stubbs said:

I think musician themed warframe is a bad idea and brings more unneccesary fantasy vibes to the game. But that's just my opinion.

Thiiiiiiis !!

Kindergarten is calling Operator.

A singing dancing frame..while bloody swords and flying bullets killing stuff?

Just Noo. Nah nooo.

Here... direct COPY from LoL...

Is it this what you want? Hero name there: Sona 😑

3a5.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m96xnhUekY1r88l59o3_500.gif

God please...

tumblr_mrdy178jeZ1rlfsw2o1_250.gif

Edit:

If this lets dance nard enters the game...i want my space saber-rider pony to jump at that nard and turn off this fantasy music...

tumblr_ocad1htW271r239fno1_500.gif

Edited by P0Pz

That';s actually something which I'm curious about myself. How will 2 or more bard frames be handled?

Because if you get an 8 people raid team of bard frames and they all start to play their own beats, then you're up for a ride of your life.

4 minutes ago, Wolfiusz said:

That';s actually something which I'm curious about myself. How will 2 or more bard frames be handled?

Because if you get an 8 people raid team of bard frames and they all start to play their own beats, then you're up for a ride of your life.

With all the CC abilities from both frame and mob,  I keep thinking how much :poop:are we gonna see on our screen at once? And now we are going to have to hear it too. ugh smh 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

They are looking into ways tu fuse the music between multiple bard frames so they work more together instead of conflicting.

But by all means. I rather have a two bard disco party then a single simulor mirage... With the Bard frames you can at least throw a party.