Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the love for Ash?

daSweep

Ash, everybodys favourite edgelord in Warframe. Ash has been here since day one, and he was the tenth frame to get Primed. Now, he IS getting a deluxe skin, that is true. However, I see no love for him in Tennogen. There are 7 things total in the Steam Workshop, and most of them are great stuff. He only has one skin as of this date (Immortal skin), and with the deluxe skin he will have two. In the helmet department he has the standard two DE ones.

So please, for our beloved edgeframe, go vote for some Ash creations!

Ash is just one of those frames that does in the community what he's designed for in the field - to stay in the shadows.

I main Ash and agree that there could be more on the workshop, and that deluxe skin is pretty overdue in my opinion. Still, he's got some stuff now at least ^^

59 minutes ago, daSweep said:

Ash, everybodys favourite edgelord in Warframe. Ash has been here since day one, and he was the tenth frame to get Primed. Now, he IS getting a deluxe skin, that is true. However, I see no love for him in Tennogen. There are 7 things total in the Steam Workshop, and most of them are great stuff. He only has one skin as of this date (Immortal skin), and with the deluxe skin he will have two. In the helmet department he has the standard two DE ones.

So please, for our beloved edgeframe, go vote for some Ash creations!

Skins aside, I also think his main model is in urgent need of pbr. Right now his textures look barely acceptable compared to other frames.

I honestly hope the deluxe skin will arrive before tww, because Id realy like to do it with ash, but right now he looks just barely worthy of the

cinematics  (prime version is too bulky for me).

Edited by Dawn11715

4 hours ago, Dawn11715 said:

Skins aside, I also think his main model is in urgent need of pbr

Yes.

4 hours ago, Dawn11715 said:

I honestly hope the deluxe skin will arrive before tww

I believe it was stated that the skin and rework conjunction would be out before the War Within.

Just now, LazerSkink said:

Yes.

I believe it was stated that the skin and rework conjunction would be out before the War Within.

Really?

Well I only heard that the incredible modeling-guy (dont remember his name [sry]) from the last devstream said he finished the model, but this doesnt necessarily mean the textures are done too (possibly he did both, I have no Idea).

Do you know when, or where this was mentioned? Would be nice to know.

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts.

37 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Check out Hitsu-san's Bai Hu ash skin. IMO it's even better than his deluxe 

I wouldnt go that far. You see that the artist had put much work into it, but as he cant change the original model, the additional details still look like they are just painted on to him (because they are). The deluxe skin has the advantage of a completely new model, which I think looks really amazing in regards of the body.

Personlly I hope for the apex skin, because I just love the original helmet and the apex skin Improves its textures immensely.

Yeah, Bai Hu is a great looking skin. I have voted "yes" on that (and all the other Ash things in the Workshop that I like), hoping it will get into the next Tennogen haul. It's nice to see some love for Ash here on the forums though! The deluxe skin looks great, and I'm looking forward to it, but we don't even know when that comes.