Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do i use focus?

(PSN)StellarPotato

Question

so i have the focus system. ive even funneled enough  into the starting point of my tree to  get the first unlock.

but um

how the hell do i actually use it?

every now and then i just seem to go into the focus ability in mission but i have no clue what triggers it or how i control it.

the tree makes it sound like im supposed to be dong an ability similar to my wf skills when im in focus mode.

ive  seen people do stuff but i dont understand how i use this at all.

15 answers to this question

What Trunks013 is saying is that you select the 5th power like you'd select one of the others, and then hit the Activate Power button. For example, if I have Trinity's Blessing selected, I'd hit the Select Next Power button (my right directional button) and then hit activate.

Also note that the blue circle filling up is based on a timer that is affected by the stuff you unlock in the focus tree (+45 sec each thing you unlock including upgrades, with the exception of the upgrade that reduces the timer of course).

When I first got into it I thought it was kills that filled it up.

no i know how to earn xp for it. i said i unlocked the first thing but like what button.

my blue circle gets full all the time but i feel like i can never trigger it, it just does it when it wants.

i just funneled enough xp to unlock my first thing in my skill tree.

its called mind spike but like i still feel like nothing happens even in focus mode.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)StellarPotato said:

hmm im never seeing what button it is. when im playing i hold r1, then hit whichever button is for the power i want. but if i have a fifth power which is focus, what the hell button is it.

Focus is Power E. Check your config in option menu and  see which button activate it. I think for PS4, the default is clicking the touch pad for Power E.