Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Frame for dmg

SaroSuke

Question

that highly depends, overall id say ur pretty well with ivara, saryn, mesa, excalibur, mirage, nova, titania, ember, banshee and equinox

they all do it in their own way:

Ivara is a similar case to the later mentioned mirage for instance, built for invisibility and some power strenght her empowered arrow gives some nice dmg on the next projectile, or u use redeemer as a melee weapon with a stealth build and get stealth dmg multiplier on it which clears waves of enemies on its own, alternatively u go for good power strenght and efficiency similar to a stealth build and use artemis, her 4th ability, paired with a good primary weapon, its dmg is also really good but again, she as a frame herself doesnt own much dmg, only utility and things improving on ur equipped weapons, also there is a melee possibility with a dagger + covert lethality but lets not mention that one lol

Saryn has 1st her spore build, spreading viral proccs and spore dot, u can also do quite some dmg with molt+miasma paired with spore but its mainly a max range build to get viral proccs over the whole map. 2nd build is for melee, which i find also quite neat but a bit gimmicky if u so will, going with contagion cloud augment and dmg multiplier u can do some neat melee action, overall spore saryn is the most used prolly, u can swap it for more power strenght but thats personal preferrence in the end

Excalibur is mainly build for blind/ exalted blade, going for gas/electric on the melee weapon maxes exalted blade quite good for room clearing, pair it with blind and u get some nice dmg numbers

Mesa is just mesa, build her for her peacemakers and its actually hard to keep up with her dmg, good mods on ur secondaries + an overall good frame build for strenght/efficiency/duration will make her peacemakers godly dmg wise, hard to beat it

Mirage has her mirror images + hall of mirrors and weapon dmg buff, pair it with aoe for example synoid simulor and the only thing stopping u is mirages lack of sustain and cc in her kit paired with her low defensive stats, she also works as a melee frame, her buff gives her dmg decrease in shadows but most commonly shes prolly played as a nuclear bomb on 2 legs

Nova is prolly the one frame not really a dps frame in the typical manner, her molecular prime debuffs enemies increasing dmg on it and dealing dmg in an area, she more of a allaround frame being really mobile and having great cc paired with her aoe dmg portion of molecular prime, she can be built for nuking with her antimatter drop but building her for speed/slowva is prolly the most common way

Titania built for her archwing form is also quite a good dps because her dex pixia have some sick dmg numbers, its a bit similar to nova as shes not primarily a pure dps frame but if u mod her for her archwing mode and have some good mods on ur primary then u can get some good numbers on dex pixia

Ember built for efficiency with max possible power strenght u can also make her a walking nuclear bomb, just she isnt rliant on weapons like mirage, u built her appropriately, and beneath lv 50 enemies u can basically walk through maps only using ur weapons on the few strongest enemies, and even then u could still use accelerant and and go on walking, 0.25 energy drain per sec and around 1.8k fire dmg on opponents for example, 5x multiplier from accelerant and its an auto win frame on lower lvled missions, especially since the chance to ignite targets rises in relation to power strenght. shes prolly the one frame which fits the "dmg frame" best so i would nominate her the most as u can reliably use her vs lv 50 enemies without facing problems, i find at lv 75+ depending on the enemies and their resistances to fire she becomes more of a CC frame as the fire dmg doesnt suffice to wipe them out, still it gives enough time to actually use the weapons u carried previously for fashion frame exclusively

Banshee can reach sick numbers with her sonar but similar to for example mirage she ofc needs weapons to benefit from it, she herself as a frame does not offer too much dps

Equinox can be built for rest&rage to easily 1 shot sleeping targets, or for mend&maim day form to deal slash dmg in an area around you with a 100% procc chance for slash on top so the sustained dmg is quite neat plus ending the ability in any way deals a last chunk of massive dmg depending on dmg dealt whilst active

there are other frames you can build for dmg too, mag for example, (melee) valkyr, chroma or frost, but i think if it comes to raw, frame integrated dmg/dps the mentioned ones are arguably among the best, im not saying these are the only possibilities because it also depends on ur loadout, mirage for example is mainly a frame only really good if u have at least 1 appropriate weapon to pair with her abilities, same goes for nova, excalibur and titania as their abilities scale with equipped weapons but its always partially opinion and individual case/play style and mods availbale

hope it helped you

greetings

Edited by Xydeth

Melee-Atlas Landslide

Raw Damage-Ash Bladestorm

Pure DPS- Mesa Peacemaker.

Atlas Landslide hit harder than all 3 however

Ash Bladestorm deals finisher damage along with massive slash procs

Mesa hits Crits more often and hits ridiculously faster than all of them.

Take your pick.

That's a really big question, Tenno. And a vague one. What are you looking for exactly? Are you looking for:

• best overall DPS setup?
  • highest damage using only the Warframe (weapons unused or negligible)?
  • highest ratio of effort input to power output?

These will all get the job done, but they all do it in very different ways. Furthermore, frames (especially elemental ones) will have different results depending on what faction they're up against, since different units have different damage resistances. I personally haven't done much work on pushing frames to their limits, but I can relate to you what I've discovered.

For high DPS, I will build Banshee with the Resonance augment and a ton of base/crit damage on a highly accurate weapon. Stay safe, aim for the glowing marks and drop them foes.

For raw damage, I'll take Mag with high Strength and Duration. While situational to more point-defense oriented missions, Mag's abilities (when combo-ed together and paired with a high fire rate) make for ludicrously high amounts of damage that scale very well into higher levels, and the CC is nice too. Simply tap 3, tag a wave with 2 and let the lead fly; watch the Magnetize timer and zone enemies into the bubble near the end of its countdown to mop up what's left, if there's anything left.

For melee, Atlas. Just Atlas. And a good weapon.

For wide damage without too much effort, Saryn and Nova are pretty good. They took a little getting used to (I'm still not that into Nova), but they can clear a room without much hassle. Saryn just needs something to pop her spores and Nova prefers base damage over crit stats if you're pumping power into Antimatter Drop, but they're pretty versatile. That said, they also have a really high skill ceiling for hours of learning and fun.

Single target top dps: Ivara artemis build (can't beat with anything else it i guess)

Aoe dps with LoS: Mesa (the speed of her #4 paired with damage makes her one of the best dps... for some reason she doesn t work on some boss or capture targets).

Aoe dps: Saryn

AoE more reliable dps: Banshee due to stun (doesn t work on Flying foes)

Honorable mention: Ash in some sorties due to the bypass armor...mesa is still comparable due to th speed ofr her 4.

Mirage due to the simulor combo... but will make you hated by everyone in the session (for a really good reason)

Also any frame with Telos Boltace + maiming strike and its even worse than mirage despite the lower dps (still too high... you see them roaming in sorties -.- not even looking at the screen -.-)

On low level eniemies: Equinox/ember (cringworthy as mirage or boltace)

When I was running invasions for coordinates it was on the pluto phorid boss a couple of times and at first I would use valkyr so I wouldn't die and just kill phorid within 10-15 seconds.

Sadly titania was released and now phorid dies in 2-3 seconds.