Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within next week, just announced during DE's Pax Panel

ShibuyaGG

17 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Wait what? They're releasing a Warframe that hasn't even been leaked, before one whose model and abilities are complete?

Yep, it looks ok. Remember that time they said they have 4 frames in active development? They probably have several more just waiting for the right time of release.

Instantaneous transition between on-foot and archwing confirmed and shown in prerecorded footage from dev build. No little cinematic to mask the transition. It's as seamless as on-foot to sharkwing.

That blew me away. Was literally shouting at my monitor. I was starting to wonder if they could pull it off.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

Just now, EmptyDevil said:

Yep, it looks ok. Remember that time they said they have 4 frames in active development? They probably have several more just waiting for the right time of release.

This^ but to correct myself the Bard frame is not 100% complete. Abilities are still being worked on but the Infested frame is complete and likely released with or right after TWW

When asked about the infestation around the door in the Liset, Reb pressured Steve into giving a mini-spoiler.

He said that it introduces a new mechanic to the game, and that it is tied into lore that explains a bit about the inner workings of your ship.

...your ship is alive. You are living in a mouth.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

When asked about the infestation around the door in the Liset, Reb pressured Steve into giving a mini-spoiler.

He said that it introduces a new mechanic to the game, and that it is tied into lore that explains a bit about the inner workings of your ship.

...your ship is alive. You are living in a mouth.

Seymour feed me more Tenno!

4 minutes ago, Archonos23 said:

When they talked about the priorities after TWW, there is no single mention about Umbra :' (

You can blame the guy that leaked the first script. Steve more or less sounded like he was implying that the delay and changes happened because of that leak.