The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within next week, just announced during DE's Pax Panel

ShibuyaGG

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Excuse me? (Also fixed it for you)

Wow, I can not WAIT until for the backlash for this, Just due to DE said, such does not mean, its pure 100% solid fact, they say things to throw us off, all I kown is that he -SHOULD- be coming in TWW (If you kown where to look you'll kown).

While I won't be holding my breath, I can assure you, its not going to be pretty, However due to I'm hyping for TWW & Infested and Music Frame, this has healed my Umbra boo-boo 

Well , We'll see ( i'll see after 30 years cuz console peasants *cries* )

13 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Wait what? They're releasing a Warframe that hasn't even been leaked, before one whose model and abilities are complete?

Steve hinted that the infested frame's quest is heavy on lore, so my guess is they hid that frame because of possible lore spoiler for TWW

3 hours ago, arch111 said:

What gave you THAT idea? The kidz have been in every promo or teaser for months.

Cosmetics, suits, hair.

2 HOURS of Script reading.

wishful thinking. i knew the operators would be a bigger part, it doesnt mean they HAD to become chatty though. its just my personal preference, not saying that it will be bad. The tone of WF will completely change after WW though, from mysterious silent stealthy space ninjas to something more like Powerrangers or Voltron with chatty operators. 

8 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

wishful thinking. i knew the operators would be a bigger part, it doesnt mean they HAD to become chatty though. its just my personal preference, not saying that it will be bad. The tone of WF will completely change after WW though, from mysterious silent stealthy space ninjas to something more like Powerrangers or Voltron with chatty operators. 

There is a quote i'd like to share from my most despised enemy in Warframe:

"Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die. Which will it be Tenno?" - Alad V

We can't expect the game to stay the exact same for as long as it lives without making any advances. This doesn't just apply to story either.

19 hours ago, arch111 said:

So because I never play enough Archwing to level them, am I screwed now? 

No idea, possibly? Archwing makes me motion sick nowadays so my anticipation for TWW has been slowly waning over time anyway. Hope this isn't going to be a direction all new things go in. Liked the rest of the stream though.. (the chat replay made me want to claw my eyes out though)