Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Frame and why?

regularkid

Currently my favorites are:

Ivara - when i want to do missions with stealthy approach + it's fun to clear whole room with just one arrow with no one noticing

Saryn -  fun to play and fits my usual play style

Frost - because he makes defence mission easy and he's... cool

But Banshee is my most played.

Nekros Prime is my most favorite frame.  In fact, I wanted plain Nekros the moment I discovered his existence.  I loved the idea of a Necromancer Frame and Nekros' abilities were too cool to ignore.  So with sheer determination, I managed to kill Lephantis three times as an MR 3 Rhino using those Dex weapons Lotus gave us (I had some help from one or two other peoples).  When the more epic looking Nekros Prime came out, I painstakingly farmed all of his parts and built him.  He was going to be my first Prime Warframe, but I happened to have a complete Nova Prime set lying around so... 

Also, I love Nekros Prime because there nothing quite as satisfactory as playing with a Despoil build. 

Edited by (XB1)GeckoGenesis

I'm a Volt Prime guy, great for crowd control, melee mainers, objective modes, speed runs, and maximizing progress/profit in a set amount of time. I also play solo most of the time so I don't have to worry about others keeping up :)

He also looks really good as a prime, very true to his original. Not Frost Prime simple but not recent prime over-done designs.

Mesa..........Looks different from any other warframe in the game. All gunslinger and chill, leather jacket, too much fun.

If this pic doesn't explain the reason then i don't know what will.

(my laptop can't run this game on max........but screenshot was totally worth it)

zkk6mc5.jpg

Edited by S0ulre4per
more info, grammar mistakes

Volt - The underrated supporter Warframe

• High movement speed (= complete mission objectives quickly / collect collectables (syndicate rep stuff, etc.) more quickly) - applies to all teammates
  • High melee attack rate speed (Hit an enemy around 6-7 times per second with a Galatine) - applies to all teammates
  • Nearby enemies get instantly stunned with the ''Speed'' Augment - applies to all teammates

Ash and frost

Ash: He's the one and only ninja, and using smokescreen and teleport make me feel even more like a ninja :P

Frost: I like him because ice wave impedance is just soooo fun. like if a weapon has a slow reload and im reloading, I can basically slow a bunch of enemies down and then continue reloading and then get back to destroying everything 

Volt, he's really versatile frame, really good utilities and really fun to play, and no I'm not talking about speed Volt. Although that was a fun build when I first got Volt. 6 Formas and no regrets :)

Also like using Saryn, and Chroma :D I would say those are my top 3 for now.

No one's said Equinox yet? I love how both the design and the powers can flip to suit different gameplay scenarios, both forms are very elegant looking and very useful for missions.

Zephyr's floaty passive and instant, shareable bulletproofness are a close second.

Trin :) I always go for the healer. Went through all the main quests with her and she'll definitely be my main frame for TWW.

Although since it can be hard to deal damage with her, I also love these other ladies:

-Saryn (my first prime; honestly got her at first just because I had the parts and was only intending to get her for fodder but man was I surprised at how fun and powerful she is).

-Nova (who doesn't love a good Nova? :3 )

-ZEPHYR. I still do not know why she is so underrated like Banshee. She's my bae for defense, survival, and interception.