Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Frame and why?

regularkid

Loki.

*Insert obligatory explanation of how Loki is Master Race here*

In all seriousness, Loki is one of few frames where:

• Abilities scale infinitely
  • Easy to mod for
  • Powerful in the hands of a good player.
  • He is named after a God

A very very close contender is Ivara. As Loki has grown kind of overrated (I gotta admit it..), I have recently experimented with other warframes and found that Ivara brings so much utility to the table with her array of skills. An excellent warframe, and in the hands of a skilled player, can value-add to almost any team comp.

Edited by X3Evanescence

Trinity Prime, mainly for design reasons. 

I also enjoy healing. And tanking. And not getting knocked down/knocked back/stunned et cetera. And always having plentiful reserves of energy. And overshields. And being a boss *ss b*tch.

Edited by Zachles

Rhino.
Great buff, great survivability (due to the sinergy with augments, arcane guardian and stand united aura) and one of the greatest CC.
Not to say that his deluxe skin is one of the best looking imo.

Loki has a point too.
He is a god (ah, what a joke).

I have 4 favorites.

Mirage because I absolutely adore her looks and because with a launcher, she turns into a piece of heavy artillery.

Ivara, due to her mix of great design, fun abilities, versatility, nice learning curve (easy to handle, difficult to master) and overall usefulness that still doesn't cross the overpowered line.

Mesa, because she's just badass with the right weapons. Great -  although slow - job on fixing most of her flaws, DE.

And Banshee, love her kit and her customised looks, but she's outdated and need a QoL rework.

1 hour ago, X3Evanescence said:

Loki.

*Insert obligatory explanation of how Loki is Master Race here*

In all seriousness, Loki is one of few frames where:

• Abilities scale infinitely
  • Easy to mod for
  • Powerful in the hands of a good player.
  • He is named after a God

A very very close contender is Ivara. As Loki has grown kind of overrated (I gotta admit it..), I have recently experimented with other warframes and found that Ivara brings so much utility to the table with her array of skills. An excellent warframe, and in the hands of a skilled player, can value-add to almost any team comp.

How dare you cross Master Race :[

Anyway, my favorite frames are loki, nova, excalibur, ash, and ivara. They're all increbile scaling frames.

Nyx, because when built for absorb, you have weapon-scaling room-clearing damage, a panic button, an afk button, a quick radial knockdown, and that's before you use the other three abilities. Disrupt enemy buffs, STEAL enemy buffs, CC, disarming, priority target shutdown... and they say Oberon is the jack of all trades.

Also, I just like how she looks.