The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introduce Platinums as rare drops on Conclave

Lumenblood

Even if as a limited time event.If the Platinum is made trade-able,this will decrease the grind significantly,while also boosting Conclave player-base.

EDIT:Since everyone is saying no,here's why I thought it would be good.

Hardly anyone ever plays Conclave.For the past few days,I only got to play it by inviting my Clan members,where only one (in rare cases,two) accepted it.

Even I could not play it for long, mainly since it does not have any rewards other than Conclave-exclusive mods.And since no one plays Conclave, these mods also do not have much demand,if any.

They mainly avoid Conclave for 3 reasons:

1.Very little Player-base,

2.Unbalanced and laggy (though it has been mostly fixed).

3.Would rather play PvE matches,since they have more rewards.

To fix problem 2, Conclave needs more player-base who can report these.And for more Player-base,It needs more rewards (fixing Problem 3) to attract more players.

If Platinum is made available as (very rare) drop, then this will be another way to earn Platinums for free, other than breaking  Relics and trading Prime parts.

Even if this is done as a Limited Time Event, this will make arrival of new players which will make the Conclave more populated (after exchanging shots and slashes with the same opponent for 20 minutes, you realize how much it needs more players). The Conclave has a huge potential, and this very thing can cure the grinding (by some extent).

Edited by Lumenblood

Note:Just copy-pasted the edit here.

Hardly anyone ever plays Conclave.For the past few days,I only got to play it by inviting my Clan members,where only one (in rare cases,two) accepted it.

Even I could not play it for long, mainly since it does not have any rewards other than Conclave-exclusive mods.And since no one plays Conclave, these mods also do not have much demand,if any.

They mainly avoid Conclave for 3 reasons:

1.Very little Player-base,

2.Unbalanced and laggy (though it has been mostly fixed).

3.Would rather play PvE matches,since they have more rewards.

To fix problem 2, Conclave needs more player-base who can report these.And for more Player-base,It needs more rewards (fixing Problem 3) to attract more players.

If Platinum is made available as (very rare) drop, then this will be another way to earn Platinums for free, other than breaking  Relics and trading Prime parts.

Even if this is done as a Limited Time Event, this will make arrival of new players which will make the Conclave more populated (after exchanging shots and slashes with the same opponent for 20 minutes, you realize how much it needs more players). The Conclave has a huge potential, and this very thing can cure the grinding (by some extent).