Frost - Ice

Hydroid - Mythological monster

Inaros - Mummy type frame

Ivara - Robin Hood

Limbo - 4D frame

Loki - Trickster

Mag - Magnetic

Mesa - Gunslinger

Mirage - Magician, do not see it myself.

Nekros - Necromancer

Nezha - China frame

Nova - Antimatter

Nyx - Telekinesis

Oberon -

Rhino - Tank

Saryn - Poison

Titainia - Fairy

Trinity - Healer

Valkyr - Rage

Vauban -

Volt - electricity 

Wukong - China frame

Zephyr - Wind

Now some of these you can put together such as the 4 elements being wind, earth, fire and water or the mythological monsters such as Hydroid and Inaros.

But even then you can argue that a few are missing, for water for example you have Frost and Hydroid but it is not water as such because Frost is Ice really and Hydroid is a sea monster who happens to live in water.

Take fire, Ember is out and out fire but you can argue that molten lava can also be fire so we could have a lava frame which i think would be great.

Earth is another weird one, Atlas is an earth frame for me being rock but also argue that sand is also earth, so is mud or even a tree/flower based frame.

Are DE going to be just churning out warframes because they can? or will we get to a point where we have too many in general which share a similar space in which 1 will be better than the other such as with Oberon being somekind of halfway house as healer and offense when you would be better with Trinity and Ash for example.

If DE is going to be out churning unique frames there is still enough ideas to use such as the range of emotions, more mythological creatures such as vampires/werewolfs or scuzzlebutt or even animal based frames such as spiders/snakes/crocodiles/honey badger etc

As it is right now we do have a fair selection of frames but with updates and changes to various parts of the game a handful of frames are generally needed and used while others need reworking to be a useful option or they just collect dust and are touched upon for mastery points.

Edited by Kashuken

To me all this clustering of frames into a single specialized name is complete nonsense. Just because Frost as a lot ice powers he shouldn't be called "the Ice Frame". Nor should Ember be called "the Fire Frame" and so on. Most importantly the elemental nature of the first frames shouldn't pigeonhole the creative processes of future frames. i.e. Don't label something "the Music Frame" since we've had Banshee manipulating sound to her advantage for a long time. Don't talk about a "Time Frame" given that many aspects what slowing or speeding up time are already present in Nova, Volt, and to a certain extent Limbo. 

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Oberon is suposed to be paladin/nature frame

Vauban is french tactician frame ^.^ 

Nature? no way and Vauban french yea i can see it with bastille but still not sure what it really is supposed to be, a national based frame? So if we had a British one it means we can create long queues and conquer foriegn lands and fill them with criminals

7 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

we still dont have a time warframe

Limbo is messing about with dimensions but a time frame is tough.

Powers wise it could freeze time or speed it up maybe but kinda limited it seems.

Inaros - Sand , not mummy (the only thing he has common with a mummy is his look. It's like calling Atlas a brawler becasue he is punching enemies with his one)

Volt - Clearly Electricity (speed is just one of his abilities. If you say that Volt's theme is speed i could say Rhino's theme is Time because of Rhino Stomp)

Vauban - Trapper

Valkyr - Berserker

(Ash -Emo frame :laugh:. When i see emos i always think about Shurikens and Smoke Bombs damn ninjas emos.)

2 minutes ago, Kashuken said:

Nature? no way and Vauban french yea i can see it with bastille but still not sure what it really is supposed to be, a national based frame?

Sébastien Le Prestre, Seigneur de Vauban

A French tactician.

Vauban is more tactical than other Warframe's. Using traps and other things other than outright overpowering the enemy.

6 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Volt is electricity 

I only use it for speed, i find it lacking for electricity even though that is, will change it though.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

To me all this clustering of frames into a single specialized name is complete nonsense. Just because Frost as a lot ice powers he shouldn't be called "the Ice Frame". Nor should Ember be called "the Fire Frame" and so on. Most importantly the elemental nature of the first frames shouldn't pigeonhole the creative processes of future frames. i.e. Don't label something "the Music Frame" since we've had Banshee manipulating sound to her advantage for a long time. Don't talk about a "Time Frame" given that many aspects what slowing or speeding up time are already present in Nova, Volt, and to a certain extent Limbo. 

Frost uses ice in all powers so it is ice frame

Ember uses fire so fire frame.

Banshee does not make music or you are tone deaf.

Nova/volt/limbo are not time frames, time can either be speeded up, slowed down or frozen and nova/volt only speed up/slow down movement and not time.

4 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

If Pokemon is any indication, writers can take a LONG time to run out of characters. I think Warframe is safe

Yup.. I was gonna mention League of Legends' hero roster, since the heros and frames are more similar (4 abilities with 1 of them being an ultimate). DE can still make plenty of unique feeling frames if they got the creativity for it.

2 minutes ago, Kashuken said:

Nature? no way and Vauban french yea i can see it with bastille but still not sure what it really is supposed to be, a national based frame? So if we had a British one it means we can create long queues and conquer foriegn lands and fill them with criminals

Limbo is messing about with dimensions but a time frame is tough.

Powers wise it could freeze time or speed it up maybe but kinda limited it seems.

Maroo's bazaar ^.^ 

I called Vauban french tactician but just tactician can totaly be fine ^.^ 

For British i think they deserve something ... let say more outstanding . I heard stories about a british musician who spend a huge part of is life working for peace. Sadly he got killed but is music remains.

Imagine that would be aswesome ^.^ 

PS: no hidden reference at all 

Also this is sort of a narrow view we are saying DE is limited by specific archetypes. We all use guns but Meso is a gun frame really. What about a martial arts frame? Rhino is an animal so why not an Ape Frame or a Shark frame? The options are really endless. The next frame is an infested frame. The amount of possibilities are endless. What about a time frame in the sense of day and night with in game time. What about a frame that takes on traits of the weapons it carries. What about an insect frame that summons bugs. Or a gravity frame, 

Warframes are basically super heroes and in the marvel universe alone there are thousands of characters. In a game its just a matter of differentiating them enough they have unique playstyles.

I have a strong desire for a pinball frame. Nothing like racking up pretend score by playing pinball with enemies.

For a more serious note. I don't think we'll end anytime soon for frames. In the past DE said they will make other frames in the same element if they want to. May play very differently.

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Maroo's bazaar ^.^ 

I called Vauban french tactician but just tactician can totaly be fine ^.^ 

For British i think they deserve something ... let say more outstanding . I heard stories about a british musician who spend a huge part of is life working for peace. Sadly he got killed but is music remains.

Imagine that would be aswesome ^.^ 

PS: no hidden reference at all 

Hope you dont mean john lennon, was a gobS#&$e and so were the beatles. If not no idea who you mean most of todays music is crap anyways.

11 minutes ago, Ecliptix said:

Also this is sort of a narrow view we are saying DE is limited by specific archetypes. We all use guns but Meso is a gun frame really. What about a martial arts frame? Rhino is an animal so why not an Ape Frame or a Shark frame? The options are really endless. The next frame is an infested frame. The amount of possibilities are endless. What about a time frame in the sense of day and night with in game time. What about a frame that takes on traits of the weapons it carries. What about an insect frame that summons bugs. Or a gravity frame, 

Warframes are basically super heroes and in the marvel universe alone there are thousands of characters. In a game its just a matter of differentiating them enough they have unique playstyles.

Narrow view when it is right?

Mesa is a gun frame

Rhino is a tank frame but a rhino is a big beast which charges and stomps but not sur eon the roar

Day night frame is equinox

Only bug frame is Inaros with scarabs

4 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

"China frame" is severely limiting to both of them.

Well you describe them but they were made for china and seem very meh to me.

1 minute ago, Kashuken said:

Narrow view when it is right?

Mesa is a gun frame

Rhino is a tank frame but a rhino is a big beast which charges and stomps but not sur eon the roar

Day night frame is equinox

Only bug frame is Inaros with scarabs

Well you describe them but they were made for china and seem very meh to me.

nezha is speed

8 minutes ago, Kashuken said:

Hope you dont mean john lennon, was a gobS#&$e and so were the beatles. If not no idea who you mean most of todays music is crap anyways.

I guess you dont like the beatles ^.^ 

i think we are going in the area of personal tastes.

I personaly wont try to convince of what to like or dislike.

On topics: that being said. All frame idea can revolve on one or multiple ideas. I personaly think they have infinite choice to create more ^.^