Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody else not rushing to play TWW because of mandatory bug galore?

Buldozers

I remember how terrible was U15 when Archwing came out. Forced extractions before completing objective, getting stuck in environment with whole squad... literally unplayable.

Completed Titania quest when it went live and some hotfixes later I discovered missing 2 apothic(twilight, nightfall) entries in my Codex. Now I am waiting for update to replay Silver Grove assuming it will fix those entries.

So I am not very hyped before hotfixes have fixed majority of expected bugs.

Well, there are a few rules if you want to enjoy a new major update.

1. Prepare yourself. Buy some pop corn, or crackers or anything you want and some drinking.

2. Control your hype, patience is the key.

3. Decide you'll wait Hotfix 1 or 2 before playing the new part. You know that everything is going to be messed up during a few hours/days anyway.

4. Once the update is live, go on forum and eat popcorn reading people going nuts about all the bugs, and how things didn't go the way they were expecting.

5. Wait before having proper feedbacks so you don't screw up if there's an important choice to make (something that I should have done when focus was introduced).

Edited by matto

Just now, sushidubya said:

Bugs are an excellent source of unintended glorious loot and laughter...  Why would you deprive yourself of that Tenno?  XD

Because in the past I had to find a Tenno who had not done the quest to get stuff I missed the first time.

Probably the biggest bugs will be hotfixed by the time I can play it, since it's almost midnight here where I live. I fall asleep just seconds ago, so I'll just rather go to sleep and when I wake up, I hope that there will be a nice working update waiting for me. And it's like this with every update. I live in europe and these updates always come late night. I never have the chance to try them out in their buggiest glory.