Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

well i'm at the part where you're testing your newly acquired abilities in your ship, as soon as it says "press 5 for transference" and i press 5, it'll go white as it probably should, when i get to the loading screen it'll drop down to 7fps and it goes to a black screen then crashes, i tried starting warframe back up and i can log in but it goes to a loading screen then a black screen and then crashes again. 

not sure where to post this but here: War-1095141

1 hour ago, Gaminus said:

SPOILERS

Hide contents

Got a gamebreaking bug during the mission after you meet Teshin and the Queens.  My sentinel is with me, and keeps killing me, making it impossible to complete the mission.

This is frustrating.

Same thing here. Door won't open and am stuck. Have tried restarting but nothing works.

The first cinematic(Lua)  isn't auto playing 

I started the quest without knowing the first mission have to be done in solo ...now after i did clear active quest and begin ..the first cinematic which involve Teshin in  Lua is not auto playing ..I'm just stuck on the first mission of the quest in Lua. Cant progress due to the cinematic isnt playing event if I'm on solo 

Edited by killer_WF
Additional information

So a few small things to note, the first the steam overlay is completly screwed over, second random things open in the realys when you go anywhere near the eleveators, third chat randomly closes while your typing causing you to hit all the buttons and do all the thing whilst typing, fourth if you have a custom holster equipped the y is maxed out no matter what you do so you can no longer actually customise the holster position, my rhino now has a ninkana sticking through his neck and chest, fifth all operators need to completly re-do their looks, from face choice to hair choice to color choice partially because of the new lighting and partially because if you dont htey will all be set to the defaults for what ever reason when you try to do any missions or quest, sixth kavats are buggy for what ever reason, un-equipping and re-equipping them as your companion seems to work fine, and finaly thank you DE for this update i cant wait untill this stuff gets fixed so i can enjoy the update

So I already posted this on the update notes but I was told that its supposed to go here so sorry for the double post. Also my clan emblem has disappeared and apparently people aren't getting any rewards for completing the quest but that seems to be a common issue.

On what I assume is the final mission of WW:

Spoiler

When you return to the mountaintop to speak to Teshin, the door was bugged. I'm playing the quest through at the same time as a friend, who told me I had to use my powers on the device to unlock the door. No way to bypass it, and my tenno powers (left click, etc) were apparently bugged out. I was forced to quit the game in order to progress the mission.

Except!

Spoiler

The mission auto-completed. When I logged back into the game, WW was already completed. No mountain top conversation with Teshin, and if there were any cutscenes I missed them. If things were explained, they weren't to me.

Any way to reset the quest so I can actually go through the conversation / get the reveals?

Beat quest, reward screen was blank. Was I supposed to get something? I failed the mission once, perhaps that was it.

Controller does not allow one to hold crouch into void dash; frustratingly, I had to open up my options menu and set my left bumper to 'toggle crouch' from 'hold crouch' to be able to crouch and press a to void dash at all.

This was uncomfortable, in addition to not knowing the limits of my void abilities, or how to break the boss' shield.

Also, my character cannot pet my kitty - this is sin.

I don't believe anyone else is having this problem but its definitely pretty major, also SPOILERS

Spoiler

During the sequence where you avoid the Golden Maw and gain your powers, the game bugs for me just before getting Transference. Basically, the small cutscene with the hand on my operator's face doesn't properly end and it freezes on the final line. At first, all it does is flicker my operator an inch to the right then end the scene but the lighting never turns back to normal so I can't see anything but pitch black darkness and ambient scenery lighting.

TL;DR: Entire mission goes dark during the cutscene before gaining the Transference power. Can't progress because I can't see anything, even after getting the power.

Screenshots of the resulting bug here:

Edited by KKomeiji

There is a huge quest progression stopping bug in the War Within. During the Ordis purge your own sentinel turns on you and keeps killing you before you can reach the exit, and the red steam in the door ways stops you long enough to where you cant outrun the turncoat. I cant continue the quest at all because of this. Q.Q

1 minute ago, Yuki-Chakara said:

There is a huge quest progression stopping bug in the War Within. During the Ordis purge your own sentinel turns on you and keeps killing you before you can reach the exit, and the red steam in the door ways stops you long enough to where you cant outrun the turncoat. I cant continue the quest at all because of this. Q.Q

That's...that's not a bug, you're just not doing it right.

Im having a particularly nasty crash mostly in where it decided to strike spoilers for explaining where

Spoiler

I have completed the war within quest up until the point where my tenno says that they no longer need their transference machine and goes back to their warframe, and once I pressed 5 and the game started to load the next part, I heard some of the level's noises begin to play, but then the game crashed, upon loading back in the game crashed again, and continues to do so,

This is a particularly nasty crash that is keeping me from completing the quest and playing warframe itself as the game takes me back to whatever is causing the crash immediately upon logging back in.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you please post your WAR # in this thread, thank you! 

WAR-1095199: First crash after pressing 5 in mission to reconnect to warframe. Went to loading screen and that's it.

WAR-1095226, -1095229, -1095241: Crashes after login while in TWW loading screen. I'm just gonna assume it will keep doing this at this point.

Seems like there's quite a lot of Tenno here with the same problem.

I'm gonna go ahead and say "WAR-1095241" is my current annoying and painful crash issue and painstakingly be one of those people who complain about the people IN THIS THREAD WHO CANT SEEM TO TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO TAG SPOILERS NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL. Just reading through some of the other people's complaints I have learned things about the quest and its rewards that I have not gotten to yet because people seem to be inconsiderate enough to ignore this :

adding spoiler tags makes you a good person. Not adding them makes me want to drive my orbiter into your face.

26 minutes ago, Makeshift27015 said:

Nothing I'm afraid. Check the latest three images: http://imgur.com/a/fsi4c

Same answers from my friends. You guys might have to do a db update to check if people have done the quest and if they've received it. (I checked to see if it was a blueprint or something)

21 minutes ago, empyrealex said:

Same issue as some of the others. Finished TWW, no rewards. Nothing in inbox, etc etc.

17 minutes ago, Vindicative said:

Can we please get our rewards for doing TWW ._.

We're aware and working on a fix! Hang tight!