Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Okay, this is an issue I keep on having and though I have made a thread on this I'm still getting nowhere. During the phase where you fight the Kuva Guardians and then Teshin, under certain circumstances melee attacking will outright stop working. It seems like if your operator gets killed or if you activate an Operator ability right as you switch back to the Warframe, this happens.

30 minutes ago, Jakestep said:

Okay, this is an issue I keep on having and though I have made a thread on this I'm still getting nowhere. During the phase where you fight the Kuva Guardians and then Teshin, under certain circumstances melee attacking will outright stop working. It seems like if your operator gets killed or if you activate an Operator ability right as you switch back to the Warframe, this happens.

Edit

Edited by DarthMelchom

I seem to be stuck at a similar part to other people, but I'm not getting a crash, it's just not letting me progress.

Spoiler

When on the ship showing ordis my powers, I just get stuck on the hold LCtrl for void mode part. I can go in to void mode, but the game doesn't then move on to the next part. Just keeps telling me to go in to void mode. I've tried restarting the game after the hotfix, but it didn't help.

Edited by Joe_Kisaragi

I am stuck.  The door will not open in front of me.  The part of the quest I am at is hidden under the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

I have defeated the Queen and her Kuva Guard.  Teshin has told me to get to my Liset and escape.  I have made it out of the queens chamber, but in the next room which is a T intersection, presumably where I had entered the chamber form the other side of the T, I cannot progress past the door that is unlocked.  The door will not open and I cannot return to my Liset.  I have checked all doors for other possible exits and can find none.   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RjgbTKJW7rc3Rpc3RRMjROaDg/view?usp=sharing

I do not know if this is an issue, but I also am unable to see an objective on the mini map which would be the extraction location.  The mini map is not showing any objective. 

50 minutes ago, Makeshift27015 said:

http://imgur.com/a/fsi4c

Nope! As you can see, my last message was receiving the quest and you can see the quest complete. Quite a few people are reporting it in chat too, and several on my Teamspeak, so it seems to be a widespread issue.

Same here.  My friend who finished a little before me got it just fine.  I however have gotten nothing.

3 minutes ago, D4N13L_LV said:

It seems like like the gravity for syndanas and other dangly bits is too high, they spazz out alot. 

It's a problem with cloth physics, they tied the framerate of the engine to how fast they physics react which makes it look really weird. temp fix is to cap framerate at 60 fps :/

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Joe_Kisaragi said:
  Hide contents

When on the ship showing ordis my powers, I just get stuck on the hold LCtrl for void mode part. I can go in to void mode, but the game doesn't then move on to the next part. Just keeps telling me to go in to void mode. I've tried restarting the game after the hotfix, but it didn't help.

I am having this same issue.