The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, Deoxys_Speed.hack said:

I can't: When I try to select it, it still shows as locked; even though it also shows that I completed all the requirements.

Dumb question, but do you have the missions leading up to it on pluto done? I had the same issue till i did the mission leading into the junction. Had the planets unlocked prior to junctions being a thing as well.

Edited by -3-Horned-Goat-Jaysus-

So, today I was running some missions operator only with some friends, sometimes when we would die & go back to warframes it glitched us through the ground. Also I cannot sprint as an operator since after completing the maw part of the quest.

Another steam controller user here since the war within update (great and fantastic update btw) i am unable to use the left D-pad for anything at all along with the inability to sprint and the back handle button doesnt work either ........seems like the whole left side of my controller doesnt work excluding the joystick movement and the bumper/trigger.

please fix it soon ......love the game its my absolute favorite but ......alas i just cant use keyboard and mouse.

12 minutes ago, -3-Horned-Goat-Jaysus- said:

Dumb question, but do you have the missions leading up to it on pluto done? I had the same issue till i did the mission leading into the junction. Had the planets unlocked prior to junctions being a thing as well.

I'm sorry... That was the stupidest @(*()$ mess-up I've ever done... THANK YOU SO MUCH

I have been having this issue

Spoiler

After one returns to the ship and tested the abilities when it tells you to do the transference I start it and the screen slowly turns white, but it never goes past that it is stuck pemanently on the whitescreen, i turned of all the displays options for optimal perfomance and verfied and optimized the client but it keeps happening, I cant go past the whitescreen.

Sealab sabotage,

After the flooding part, if you go back to the pipes room you can't get out. You're too big to pass any kind of exits.

If you type /unstuck while on the ramp leading to the console room, you are slightly cliping through the ramp and can go out of bounds.

Not gamebreaking, but quite annoying.

Everytime i load the very first mission for TWW on Lua, i dont get the dialogue between the Lotus and the operator, and Teshin never spawns... I've tried rebooting the game, rebooting my internet but it keeps happening.  It also takes me ages to load into the mission.  I tried solo and group but the same thing happens or i lose connection everytime.  Tried it over 10 times and still doesnt work. Please help. 

Hi!

I just did the update, joined the first mission, then realized it was on Public, but I wanted to solo this, so I left the mission... or tried to. As I was trying to exit, the game crashed. Okay, fine, bug report. I went back in, denied the offer to rejoin the Lua mission... and I'm instantly being told to go on a mission that says "Track Tenshin"? It skipped the mission entirely?

It's impossible to buy the Xiphos Kuva skin on its own. I haven't tested this for the other landing craft skins (since I don't plan on buying them and don't want to accidentally spend 50p on them), but the Xiphos skin returns the "purchase failed" error

So, I got rifle riven mod with following challenge : 

eualO2U.png

Now, if I got that right all that is required is to play a defence mission, with the objective not getting damaged at all and leave (extract) at whatever wave you want (5,10,15,...). I've done this 3 times and the riven mod still didnt unveil itself (I did have the mod equiped in my boltor prime and ignis).

So .... I'm just going to leave this here, and you make of it what you wish.... I don't know how it happened, but but the void works in mysterious ways. Oh also, I was the only one who could see this.

Spoiler

4zbSx9W.jpg

Edited by swiftsword94
edit to correct the edit to add a reason for an edit for clarification

What I have encountered so far..

Since the update, with Warframe loading in the background, as I move my cursor around the screen the woosh noise like you are scrolling across the assorted news items on Warframes screen.   Even though Warframe is reduced to the task bar.

Chat,, even with the reduced window is still scrolling like it wasn't.   Like an itch I could not scratch during the whole quest.   As long as I didn't start chat at the beginning, it was ok, discovered when I restarted the game.   But once opened, it was open the whole time.   Kinda messed up the feeling of parts of the quest for me.

Hit box on the Maw was inconsistent.   Spent an hour stunning, 5, stun, 5, stun 5, till I got irritated and stun 5555555555555 and it worked.

Bugs i've encountered in TWW update and quest so far:

• Players don't get spawned next to host when joined the game. Instead, they get teleported to the start location.
  • A random inactive door (not red or blocked, just inactive), encountered on Grineer Galleon and Underwater Lab tilesets -- we were there before the fight started and the door was still inactive. Impossible to progress further and i, when hosted, forgot to ask the players if Host Migrations fixed it, sorry :Y
  • Kuva Siphons and clouds: the machine is affected by some powers like Energy Vampire or Vortex, and by using them it's possible to drag it out of the map or change its location; the clouds -- affected by Nova's Molecular Prime and i suppose they should be considered as objects (not the enemy when marked)

Quest-related:

Spoiler

I passed through the trigger zone by using a Void Dash after defeating Golden Maw, at first i thought textures are missing, but when i moved back i hit the trigger and got a loading to the next level.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Make sure you're equipping it to a Rifle :) 

Sorry, I worked it out but didn't get around to correcting my bug report. The problem was I missed the fact that "panthera" was in the name. Nothing in the description said "panthera only" so I was trying to put it on other rifles. I didn't realize that after you do the challenge it can only be equipped on a single weapon. I can't test it because I got rid of my panthera a long time ago, but right now I don't have any actual bugs to report. Sorry!

1 hour ago, AndruEX said:

I have been having this issue

Hide contents

After one returns to the ship and tested the abilities when it tells you to do the transference I start it and the screen slowly turns white, but it never goes past that it is stuck pemanently on the whitescreen, i turned of all the displays options for optimal perfomance and verfied and optimized the client but it keeps happening, I cant go past the whitescreen.

Just for reference can you retry the quest from that point and when it fades to white press q and see if you have access to your gear/gestures.I don't know how relevant the q thing is but I'm having the same issue as you 

Edited by I99Doku

Stuck on the Yuvan Theater section (of the The Ravenous Golden Maw) where teshin is giving instruction on how to defeat the guards using void blast/dash and transference. I'm able to knock out the first one easily with blast/dash and a melee attack from my frame, immediately after that going back to operator mode I can't sucessfully void blast, I can dash and I can go into the invisible void mode but it doesn't seem to be registering the melee side of that combination - so I'm stuck. I can't even play regular missions since I'm locked into a bugged quest.