Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Mylifeforacake said:

does anyone have a fix on the white screen issue that me and a couple of people are suffering from when the operator uses transference inside the ship to go back to the queens it stays at a constant white state.Pls help me as im unable to do anything other than trying to get pass this bug

I have got the same problem.

my pc reseted itself for an update, since then i cant play the quest properly because every time i come to the part where i choose the answer for e.g. they lost their minds answer, it bugs for me now showing me the answers and just being pitch black screen with just my characters head... i cant play the game whats so ever it immidatley puts me in to the quest

While farming kuva on Uranus (haven't chacked for other locations), kuva clouds are usually invisible (not even there). Kuva siphon start making sound and draining someting, but you cannot see any cloud, even dashing in direction that siphon is draining from is not working, but siphon is collecting kuva. I usually manage to see and collect 2 or 3 clouds, but others are invisible and i fail to destroy siphon.

since war within launched every time i join a mission in progress it sends me to the very beginning of the mission even if the party is all the way at the end.
its made worse by the fact that the  missions on Uranus where you come in in a arcwing are screwing up as it seems to register that i spawned on land with the current part but am in the water with my standard load out not archwing so i can not exit the water

This doesn't have to do with teh quest or any new items, but it's shown up since the update.  Enemies seem to have a much higher level of alert, even reacting to dead bodies.  Now normally, this wouldn't be an issue -- but the bodies cannot be moved, nor interacted with unless you have desecrate or one of the rewards from The War Within.  In the Kuva fortress especially, I'll kill an enemy in a hallway, and further down in a perpendicular hallway another enemy will go on medium alert.

So I had this bug right now, I was doing the new defense mission in the new tileset (Tamu) and in the last wave (wave 5) I

Spoiler

used my Tenno to walk around

then I extracted and I didn't gain any experience for my equipment. In the mission it said my Trinity Prime leveled up to 30 and when I was back in the ship my warframe was level 29, I would share a screenshot of the mission rewards but my HUD crashed when I clicked show last mission rewards and I had to restart the game.

During Void Fissure missions, going into operator mode has its own fissure counter different from the frames that resets going in and out of the mode. In operator mode you can collect 10 fissures and get the corruption buff but it doesnt carry over to the frame. Also, If you extract while in operator mode your relic doesnt open if you havent collected 10 for it on that use. Aside from the previous, nothing else is affected that Im aware of. Sorry if this has been said already...

1. Siphons

Spoiler

may appear on different missions (like DS Survival with Infested for example) but they won't collect Kuva at all.

3CGLu6U.jpg

2. After TWW most of the time I'm joining the game in the middle of the mission my frame spawns faaaaaar behind the rest of the team (usually at the very beginning of the level).

3. Switching from the 

Spoiler

Operator form back to the warframe may end up in your warframe falling outside the map

7GD6R5c.jpg

4. Not yet fixed bug. Loot spawns in/falls to unreachable places.

Spoiler

Vtz6Geb.jpg

nHrZsjD.jpg

KMqlyfq.jpg

OMExTWw.jpg

1XwekrA.jpg

4 hours ago, Alnico said:

still permastuck on this part of the quest

After waking for the second time, and re-casting all your abilities, the 'PRESS 5 TO ACTIVATE TRANSFERENCE' screen happens where you can't do anything else, only problem is pressing the button or holding it down or pre-emptively rebinding it to another button and pressing or holding that down don't work either, anyone else having this issue?

End result is that I'm stuck on that screen with nothing to do but alt-f4

http://i.imgur.com/FJ6pXzs.jpg

this part https://youtu.be/WB91_sKPc-4?t=3110 i chose neutral twice, dont know if that's related

Restart the game and when u get to part that tells u to do various moves u have learnt, press ESC and change controls to use abillity on selection. After that u should be able to press 5 succesfully :)

Just tried to finish The War Within, but in the room with 

Spoiler

the queens when I had to defeat a guardian I could only harm him once, because he got stuck in a corner next to another guardian (the ones on the pedestals). 

Coudn't harm him, couldn't die, couldn't even abort the freakin mission, so I had to ALT-F4 out. If I have to do the whole mission again I might just pass for now. It's ridiculously annoying.

Edited by celynn

The cannon Zarr doesn't seem to play nice with Sharkwing.  I was doing the sortie assassination yesterday (or the day before?) and whenever we spawned underwater I could not exit the water.  I was also not equipped with sharkwing weaponry but my normal primary and secondary.  

I attempted the mission a total of 5 times with Zarr equipped and each time this happened.  I switched to a pre-19 weapon and was able to enter/exit the water fine.

So I did TWW, and I actually thought I completed the quest without experiencing any bugs. Until I checked the wiki afterwards.

I was never presented with the conversation that gives out these choices.

• [White] I held out hope
    • ...that we would be rescued. So I avoided the bloodshed.
  • [Neutral] They had lost their minds
    • ...I didn't blame them. We built a makeshift prison.
  • [Black] They were nothing but animals
    • ...so I hunted them.

I do recall a part of the quest where nothing happened, and the camera was stuck looking at my character's face, but no NPC was talking, and nothing was happening. I suppose that's the part where I should have seen these choices. But I didn't. I actually feel pretty bad, because at the end, I picked:

2. I hated it (White)

3. Kill Her (Black)

4. Destroy (White)

And my final result was neutral. Which means the game automatically picked black for me? I don't know. It's bugging me that I can't know what that first choice would have changed. I don't even know what the conversation was about. Do I want a chance to re-do the quest? Yes. Will I get one? I doubt.

But it's still my obligation to report this.

Edited by Revenant0713

Spoiler

1) After using operator, Warframe loses ability to melee (mouse+kb)

2) After swapping back to Warframe ability button gets stuck (xb1 controller)

3) Controls are messed up. (xb1 controller)

4) Getting stuck after queen fight

Edited by carnaga