Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] New unique mods

Noobverest

4 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Ok guys... not sure how to do my challenge. Stealth isn't even working cuz synth nullifies it. ;/

Also shields liek Nezha's Halo doesn't work either. Damage to it still counts...

Can you get someone to draw aggro for you?

5 minutes ago, Synpai said:

Looks like you can use stealth abilities, but not CC.

I just popped Naramon stealth in an empty area and bam, failed... it's already hard enough as is but is apparently bugged too. There was another time it failed when I used Ember's 3 by accident in an empty area...

Just now, Wiz3rd said:

Vulklok is a good Sentinel weapon.
Or was, at the very least, haven't tried it in quite a while but when used it last time it one-shot things up to lvl 35, so idk.

You want to see a good one? this is what my friend got...

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tL3RodW1iLzEyMDAvXzI0NTUyMTYwZGQ0MGFkMmUxM2M1ODYwMjY5NzljZjk5LXBuZy5qcGcifQ.7OY-46Aa0gsZ_tcVCOjbWC5Ur-o

You guys have not seen S#&$. I don't know how to handle the modding for this. I'll try without Multishot to see if there's a difference in base attack counts before forcing myself to actually slap the multi-shot mod in order to counter it's effects.

s040k6v.jpg

EDIT: CONFIRMED S#&$! And it gives the chance to NOT fire a shot while consuming your ammo count if you don't have multishot mod equipped. F***!

Edited by matrixEXO