Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] New unique mods

Noobverest

I got an Attica mod that has flight speed, damage to grineer bonus and reload speed. I do not use faction damages so that goes out from the window. Flight speed might be something if the weapon was Ogris or something like that, but Attica is already automatic crossbow with explosive bolts it does not need it. And reload speed is pretty useless in every weapon. So totally worthless mod for me, but that is RNG for you.

4 hours ago, Levi said:

Is my task even possible?

sfM42.jpg

Very doable. All you need to do is run around. My challenge was to get 4 headshots during singular Aim-Glide (That is 4 headshots within +6 seconds with all mods equipped). Oh and the spaces in tiles are poor for that. Doable, like I did, but far harder than that challenge.

My challenge was to maintain a 3x combo multiplier with melee weapon for 30 seconds with a bleeding dragon key equipped. Which would have been a nightmare if i didn't find an invincible turret that upped my combo. Right before i had just put drifting contact and body count on and unequipped my sentinel weapon lol.

1 hour ago, Cloverdew said:

i've got condition: complete exterminate 30+ without detection. its imposible with the new corpse detection enemies! Even with Ivara's sleep arrow enemies "see" corpse nearby and being alarmed! :sad: Any advice?

Maybe equinox?

2 hours ago, KrackShotz said:

This is the worst kind of RNG I've ever seen. For what otherwise was a decent update, the riven mods kinda ruin it. 

Yeah, it is pretty much RNGception since the following are RNG

1. Drop rate (if you are doing Sorties to get them)
  2. Objective to unlock it
  3. Weapon it is for
  4. Stats
  5. Mastery Rank to equip it (the part I hate the most. what is the point of me unlocking a mod when I can't even use it? I'm almost MR11 and I need to be MR15 to use a Harpak mod that just gives it better zoom and recoil at the cost of crit damage when it has crit stats? Give me a break, that's bullS#&$.... Yes, I'm salty)
Edited by Hayabusa97

8 hours ago, Cloverdew said:

Thanks, but not working. Soldiers alarming after taking damage :( 

Put them to sleep.

EDIT:I helped my friend last night get his 69 unalerted kills just by using equinox's 2 through walls and then he just ran through murdering them all.

Edited by Levi
Added more info.