Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

Okay I'm having a pretty serious bug with the new update. I lost a rank in after the update, from 16 to 15. I did rank up the same day that the up War Within Quest dropped but that has never happened before and I am just wondering if its just me or am I just crazy.

2 minutes ago, NIshi5225 said:

Okay I'm having a pretty serious bug with the new update. I lost a rank in after the update, from 16 to 15. I did rank up the same day that the up War Within Quest dropped but that has never happened before and I am just wondering if its just me or am I just crazy.

They did add a mastery rank so some XP requirements  might have changed but best to log a support ticket just incase.

Hey, I finished TWW but the guard glitched in the fight (he got stuck in a wall and i couldn't do anything with him or the highlighted staff) making it so i couldn't proceed, and forcing me to exit. As a result that section of the quest was entirely skipped for me so could someone fill me in on it?

Will DE make TWW quest replayable too like the second dream quest.?? because my game crushed in the cave snow mountain part and when I tried to login back I already have my warframe back.. I dont know what happen because the story skipped and I feel I miss alot things 

Edited by Audy_x

With a controller this is impossible due to the broken controller mapping.. Swapping back and forth between the controller and keyboard absolutely CANNOT work when dealing with multiple enimies that can fly across the entire room to attack you.

2 minutes ago, Audy_x said:

Will DE make TWW quest replayable too like the second dream quest.?? because my game crushed in the cave snow mountain part and when I tried to login back I already have my warframe back.. I dont know what happen but I feel I miss alot things 

I feel you pain, same thing happened so me, and yes, you did miss alot of things sadly.

In one phase of the mission when you lose your transference to your Warframe and you need to go to the control panel in your own ship, your sentinel starts attacking you and killing you over and over again and there is no way to abort the mission or do anything about it. Essentially you are stuck in that situation for as long as the sentinel is present. 

Control issues all around:

Toggle to crouch is gone?

My Sprint no longer works after leaving warframe to go operator. exited game came back in still bugged.

In operator mode crouch doesnt work on controller unless you go in the keybindings and change it from hold to toggle.

Operator mode needs seperate key comands in control tab of settings.

"5" with power menu makes the menu bugged

Too many buttons do the same thing, might need seperate settings for each mode again. i.e warframe, archwing, operator, conclave etc.

16 minutes ago, Mixelpixster said:

With a controller this is impossible due to the broken controller mapping.. Swapping back and forth between the controller and keyboard absolutely CANNOT work when dealing with multiple enimies that can fly across the entire room to attack you.

i agree it was almost like i had to settle with just keyboard but thats why i use a controller and would be nice if it was full support and not partial support 

guys I've  installed the update, than logged  in and there was no inbox messages,  i have met the condition to qualify for the quest. im currently going through the optimising client option to see if that works. any suggestion any one experience this problem?  thanks

Edited by SCARF4CE
spelling mistake