[DE]Megan

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

After all the hard work for launch... somebody somewhere took a break from celebrating and produced some fixes.

Shows you care.

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Watai210 said:

Thanks now i can avoid deleting my Helios  :D

how? mine deals 80 damage per hit.

• Upvote 1

I'm experiencing a visual bug (not toooo major) with the Kuva Kubrow armor set. I have a bulky kubrow, and the armor clips through him as if it were on the standard kubrow body.

*edit* Note: Besides a few bugs experienced here and there, I genuinely enjoyed the war within quest and it blew my mind. It was totally worth the wait- at least for me- and I'd like to say "Thank You" to the wonderful people who work tirelessly on this game. 

Edited by LoveYourEnemy
just had to add some things

30 minutes ago, trongod said:

Why do I have to complete the Sedna junction when I did that a couple years ago? Broken.

You did the Sedna Junction a couple of years before it was even added to the game? Crazy!

• Upvote 1

All I can say is, thank you, you've confirmed that bank account is gonna be drainin with the next prime access <3

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, impossible to buy more than one Mutagen Mass BP

Didn't make it re-usable. Just a QualityOfLife change because over all the clantech we need at least 72 for PERSONAL blueprint creation.

Amazing update though! I love the quest and new mods ;)

521083c320.jpg

Edited by TomuT

I didn't receive any message or anything upon completing the quest, I was actually working on the quest when the hotfix dropped, and when I finished it, I got nothing.

Please help.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

Why does such basic functionality have to cost platinum?

You gonna start charging plat for loadout names too, or is it just pets?

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

The game is locking me out of using my Riven mod based off of Mastery Rank.  It claims I need to be Mastery Rank 12, but I'm MR 22.  Pretty sure that's not intentional?

Spoiler

640f285c6ab2c95f548ea93181fefe57.jpg 

WHY IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU KEEP MAKING ME DO ARCHWING MISSIONS, DE? I love you as much as the day is long, but god, Archwing missions are no fun at all, and I've seen only 1, maybe 2 people who enjoy them. Please just make it optional like Conclave. This is ridiculous.

Stupid Grineer death beams...

I have a problem when i went into the mission lotus and ordis didnt come out and talk to me and tenshin did not appear when i reached the reservoir and theres no cinematic or continuation of the quest once I reached the location

Thank You DE! Seriously thank you for TWW and your hard work!!! I still and always had a deep respect and admiration for the entire dev team!

Big bug

Started the quest was on public instead of solo (i like to play the quest on solo)

i quit the lobby, game crashed

After restart , start the quest from alert system but mission was a diffent mission not on lua

I quit it

Now if I look at the codex I see that I have two completed missions but i never played it

how can fix it ?

Edited by GmG-ITA

Hey, so was just doing the mission where you have to avoid the lasers behind the transport. Got through all the lasers ok only for the transport to bump me through the floor and trap me therefore making me have to restart the mission so I thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for the update :)