Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone actually enjoy the "Kuva Siphon"?

NativeKiller

Asking since I just can't seem to enjoy it.

Hell, I can never seem to do that thing reliably.

It's unintuitive as hek, and my semi-color blind eyes get in the way.

Also, even when I am in a premade squad that has all the members know what to do, the system just seems too buggy and clunky.

Would anyone prefer another method for the "Kuva Siphon"?

I hope this system gets reworked soon like the initial fissure system.

Edited by NativeKiller

I actually hate the Kuva Siphon because....

I have to jump out and be in my operator form... which is all fine and dandy if the operator wasn't so damn squishy and whenever you get killed your energy resets to 0 so you can't use any abilities to save yourself.

Such a pain!!!!!!

Just now, Noobverest said:

I have to jump out and be in my operator form... which is all fine and dandy if the operator wasn't so damn squishy and whenever you get killed your energy resets to 0 so you can't use any abilities to save yourself.

Such a pain!!!!!!

oh yeah, shiet I nearly forgot that part.

I was like "am I losing energy since I have QT on? or this D.E just really do this to me?"

luls

41 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I hope this system gets reworked soon like the initial fissure system.

+1 this is terrible and whats the point of the new Riven mods if you cant use vs an enemy?

at least with Juggernauts Sentients Gustrag Bursa they can be dps and killed and thats ok the game its about  using all the weapons we farm

Just now, TheThunder said:

+1 this is terrible and whats the point of the new Riven mods if you cant use vs an enemy?

at least with Juggernauts Sentients Gustrag Bursa they can be dps and killed and thats ok the game its about  using all the weapons we farm

I didn't get a +1 from you but thanks anyways. (LOL)

52 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

Such a pain!!!!!!

Energy and shields... all the inaros mains are laughing at us...

The main issue i have with it is that there's no way to tell whether i have enough void power to do the dash. Other than that... meh it's something extra you can do, however actively farming them is such a waste of time thanks to the very low rng.

1 hour ago, Noobverest said:

Such a pain!!!!!!

I wish Focus Tree had operator health upgrades and damage boosts... hint... hint...

Once again. If a player has to go to the forums to find out what the hell you need to look for and how to even do it for a new standard system that simply exists randomly in missions. It was conveyed poorly.

have yet to even find one and seems pointless for me to do so solo as any stray bullet will blip me back into the frame.