Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

broken scepter how to use it?

Matt89Connor

Question

14 answers to this question

Just now, Vifany said:

Rank up and sell for a bit of credits.

Selling a weapon you can't re-obtain? Hek, no.

4 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

but, how many times you spend for this? it's useful ?

As many as there are corpses around you. It takes too long to create an orb, so I don't use it unless I really need health or energy.

Edited by Suncake

14 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Selling a weapon you can't re-obtain?

Wasting space and convinience of well culled inventory for sake of keeping usless and bad designed weapon wich will be forgotten by everyone in matter of few weeks? Nice choice.

Edited by Vifany

1 minute ago, Vifany said:

Wasting space and convinience of well culled inventory for sake of keeping usless and bad designed wich will be forgotten by everyone in matter of few weeks? Nice choise.

Nice spelling.

14 minutes ago, Suncake said:

It takes too long to create an orb, so I don't use it unless I really need health or energy.

Yeah, as far as I can see the passive is there so you can pull energy and health orbs specifically for your Operator.

Given that the Operator has very low Health and Energy values the orbs themselves will refill quite abit.

I'm not saying it's a good idea of course, just that's what the sceptre seems to be there for.

Just now, Vifany said:

Wasting space and convinience of well culled inventory for sake of keeping usless and bad designed wich will be forgotten by everyone in matter of few weeks? Nice choise.

But I enjoy this weapon. It has no chances of becoming meta, but I will definitely use it in low-to-mid level missions just for the sake of diversity. And btw I collect weapons, so my inventory is full of unpopular guns and melees.

15 hours ago, Suncake said:

my inventory is full of unpopular guns and melees

Unpopular doesnt mean unusefull, if i remember my english lessons right. Only reason for saving it is save it for collection, but in my opinion it not worth it.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment and reply

its a unique that you cant reobtain, i would never sell that, no matter how garbage it is. it is my trophy (wouldnt it be nice if we would have a trophy room?)

i think i need to try how it works on Ivara against Corpus. i mean, in theory it means that i can stay invisible forever, all i need to do is to absorb an energy orb from a robot.

On 11/14/2016 at 2:47 AM, Suncake said:

Selling a weapon you can't re-obtain? Hek, no.

As many as there are corpses around you. It takes too long to create an orb, so I don't use it unless I really need health or energy.

Something I noticed it that DE isn't respond to the people who didn't get scepters. Which leaves me to believe that there is a reason. Also I believe the war within quest never ended. I think your alignment at the end determines a objective that we have to complete. This is still new. I didn't even know we could create infested pets to bring into missions. Until someone with the nidis armor decided to leave it at the door an walk in with his tenno. Things to think about guys