Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comon DE,really?? (big spoiler after TWW) :P

Vlada91

1 minute ago, Godzilla853 said:

Why are  the operators visible to people before they do the quest.

because it's a game mechanic and lets say, if you saw someone who was trolling in operator mode in earth defense and he only played in operator mode, you would see a frame sitting there for the entire mission afking but not afk and getting rewards

5 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

I walk on the rope as Jesus on the water, and in the all the images are the bug...

Oh I saw that, just didn't understand the final image

20 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

because it's a game mechanic and lets say, if you saw someone who was trolling in operator mode in earth defense and he only played in operator mode, you would see a frame sitting there for the entire mission afking but not afk and getting rewards

ok np....

20 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

Before I did the quest my friend did it already and he jumped into operator mod and I knew it was there because 1 the map shows operator and 2 it shows an outline through walls.