Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod - Too hard challenge XC

MinitorMazerV

On 11/16/2016 at 11:32 AM, Emulad0or said:

Hard challenge was mine:

Do an extermination lvl 30+ alone without being detected

Bonus challenge: Stalker showed up in the middle of the mission

had this challenge. took a lot of patience. 

currently stuck on 3 headshot kills challenge..spent like 1 1/2 hours..need to try some new ideas again tonight..

Edit: Finally managed to finish this challenge. Goto Venus corpus survival full squad with loki (irradiated disarm). When the enemies re irradiated, they group up. Just blindly shoot approximately at head level and you will be done. This method worked 2/3 tries yesterday.

Edited by democrator
Adding latest information

3 minutes ago, democrator said:

had this challenge. took a lot of patience. 

currently stuck on 3 headshot kills challenge..spent like 1 1/2 hours..need to try some new ideas again tonight..

I saw people saying that nightmare with low gravity + zephyr, but I find it more easily by doing the Saturn dark sector defense, let the enemies group up in the pod, and fly above them shooting down. You will get it in time

Mine is Defense mission, L30+ enemies, w/ Extinguished Dragon Key equipped, and the Defense Object takes 0 damage (includes no damage to shields, I'm afraid - 3 tries so far, no damage to object health, but all 3 failed.)  NOT pleased that completing this challenge will now result in a nerfed mod, for all that work.

This one is actually quite easy. Try using a weapon which fires explosive projectiles. My personal recommendation for that is the Penta. You have to shoot above the heads or at the heads of the enemies and make the projectile explode at that height, this will count as a headshot. I've done about 4-5 challenges like these that way and it's really easy once you dig that.

Just now, Celthric317 said:

My first mod was to kill 5 sentients while invisible, while my second today from sortie is to kill 5 enemies by headshot in a single aim glide... Easy enough with my Soma with punch through mod, if only the freaking mod wouldn't unequip everytime I left the arsenal.

Check your mod MR) 

It is too high for you, am i right?

Carnage, yours should be easy. Grab a loki disarm + trinity for damage reduction, head on a lvl 30+ mission with an unmodded polearm (By unmodded I mean no damage mods); You can keep 22 seconds of combo w/o hitting anyone essentially if you have the 2 mods. Find a bombard and disarm, keep hitting and dealing 25 HP or so per hit, keep hittin'.