Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it worth the wait? Frost Prime and Ember Prime unvault

Accuhaler

Question

21 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Dualstar said:

Under the current system, its going to be a very, very long time before Frost gets unvaulted again.

However, Ember will likely be unvaulted over the holidays.

DE said there's a chance of two Vaulted Primes coming out at the same time during Christmas. Talk by the water cooler is that it's Ember and Frost, due to DE adhering to the Vaulting schedule so far. 

6 minutes ago, Dualstar said:

Under the current system, its going to be a very, very long time before Frost gets unvaulted again.

Fire and Ice unvault pack this holiday.

Also...

10 minutes ago, Accuhaler said:

Iv'e been thinking, should i buy frost prime/ember prime via trading or wait until its unvaulted again whithin this few months ? which one do you guys think is more cheaper ? thankiew for helping me :3

It's like maybe 1 month away... probably less. it's not that long of a wait whereas the frames in question are like 500-1000+ plat in trade. Why would do that to your wallet?

Edited by AXCrusnik

3 minutes ago, Dualstar said:

The PlayStation folks put up the release news sooner than they had to. Then they removed it. There's a "Fire&Ice Prime Vault Pack" coming our way.

1 minute ago, Accuhaler said:

so what is the conclusion? buy now or wait for the bundle (which one do u guys think is more cheaper) :3 

3 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

It's like maybe 1 month away... probably less. it's not that long of a wait whereas the frames in question are like 500-1000+ plat in trade. Why would do that to your wallet?

13 minutes ago, Accuhaler said:

Iv'e been thinking, should i buy frost prime/ember prime via trading or wait until its unvaulted again whithin this few months ? which one do you guys think is more cheaper ? thankiew for helping me :3

And I think you should obtain all useful for you items by farming (after unvault, of course). I think now cheaper way is to obtain it from players, because looks like Vault works similar to Access (bundles). Remember, that during December we could expect a very, very big sale from Uncle Gabe, so you should keep money for games.

i can imagine 2 frames in a bundle..... think about it , mag prime is unvaulted one time .. which includes other prime weapons in it... which costs 1500 plat.. imagine 2 frames + cosmetics + weapons = more than 1500 ... that's the thing i'm worried about... (i just want to buy the frames tho) :D

Just now, Accuhaler said:

so what is the conclusion? buy now or wait for the bundle (which one do u guys think is more cheaper) :3 

Ah, which is cheaper, the bundle or buying from a player.

Well, the last few Vaulted bundles have been $60.00 USD.  Since you have to buy plat for $50.00 or $100.00 (there is no $60.00) you'd have to drop $100.00 to get roughly enough plat to buy 1 Ember Prime, as she's priced right now on warframe.market, and 1 Frost Prime, as he's priced on warframe.market.  

I'm assuming DE is going to offer two bundles at $60.00 USD each, or one for $120.00 USD, and with those bundles you get the Prime Warframes, as well as weapons & slots, cosmetics and plat.  

So, if you buy the bundles, you get more bang for your buck. 

1 minute ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

And I think you should obtain all useful for you items by farming (after unvault, of course). I think now cheaper way is to obtain it from players, because looks like Vault works similar to Access (bundles). Remember, that during December we could expect a very, very big sale from Uncle Gabe, so you should keep money for games.

you've got a point there but lets see what DE has in store for us XD

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Ah, which is cheaper, the bundle or buying from a player.

Well, the last few Vaulted bundles have been $60.00 USD.  Since you have to buy plat for $50.00 or $100.00 (there is no $60.00) you'd have to drop $100.00 to get roughly enough plat to buy 1 Ember Prime, as she's priced right now on warframe.market, and 1 Frost Prime, as he's priced on warframe.market.  

I'm assuming DE is going to offer two bundles at $60.00 USD each, or one for $120.00 USD, and with those bundles you get the Prime Warframes, as well as weapons & slots, cosmetics and plat.  

So, if you buy the bundles, you get more bang for your buck. 

awesome, hope DE price those bundles the way that we can all enjoy , vice versa. thanks Noamuth :D the first time i use this forums . all of u guys r awesome

21 minutes ago, Accuhaler said:

SnowGlobed away from General Discussion to Players helping Players.