Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favorite exalted weapon?

BlueSabre

My favorite exalted weapon is probably Razorwing for how it's both widely useful and fun, with Artemis Bow second for its utility in having spread and being able to quick-cast Quiver arrows, and Landslide third for its reliability.

The weapons with actual stances tend to have bad stances that encourage spamming "that one good move" like Hysteria's Slide Attack and EB's basic combo (though I honestly am unfamiliar with Primal Fury), and Peacemaker is something you can't safely use unless your protection and/or CC is up.

1 hour ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

It is a boring answer but I usually put a crit/gas-slash status build on exalted blade and watch the crit damage over time on the enemies. I love actually useful status effect.

And besides that YOU SHOOT A $&#%ING GLOWING BLADE 

If only charged attacks could send a $&#%ING GIGANTIC GLOWING BLADE :o ...

Hysteria. 1.5 years ago(around july last year) i had already set my mind on buying valkyr from the get go because an invincible kitty cat killing machine appealed to my inner shotgunner. I planned out from the beginning how i would build her mod setup. Did research and everything.

now? She's my most used frame, most forma'd, and overall most powerful(barring my zephyr, banshee and nova p. They're more powerful for entirely different reasons). Valkyr is straight up my favorite frame. It's a shame i'll be technically resetting my usage percentage with valkyr prime....but oh well, if that energy buff is legit....my 2:10 in hysteria becomes 3:30-4:00.

YES PLEASE!

7 hours ago, BlueSabre said:

My favorite right now is Wukong's staff

<3

7 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

(though I honestly am unfamiliar with Primal Fury)

It's the RMB combo for the Staff.

The hold one takes practice to pull off and is situationally useful, the pause one happens more on accident that intentionally.

The RMB hits hard, often and squeaks. I don't regret admitting that I spam the hell out of it.