Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how's Warframe in China these days?

(PSN)Haileychi

So Warframe in China has been out for about a while now, it kept most of the old gameplay and parkour mechanics.(Such as the camera pausing for a moment when you not-bullet jump, and Excalibur's Slash Dash animation, etc.)

I found some gameplay footage on YouTube, seems like the player just started out on finding Darvo. Yet, he has Dual Ichors and a Braton Vandal on him.(Didn't see his secondary, I stopped watching after the mission mentioned before.) He used parkour moves and copters that a new player shouldn't normally do. Must be a veteran...

Anyways, what do you lot think of this version. Would be very delighted if some of you peeps played it.

By the way, Chinese Ordis sounds freakin' hilarious when he glitches out :crylaugh:

Well they did change the lato prime reward to the reaper prime, so I'm not too upset. But i don't know if people got to keep the lato prime when it was changed. It did annoy me, but I'm more upset about how the grandmasters names were supposed to be on the starchart and now they are in the relays in a place very few people ever visit.

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Peeps used to make a big deal about how they wanted to play in China because China did not have the Second Dream outcome of the Operator =/= Warframe. Is that actually true?

No, they received the Second Dream fairly recently according to their site. Their lore is no different at all from the global and I am incredibly positive it will never be.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Haileychi said:

So Warframe in China has been out for about a while now, it kept most of the old gameplay and parkour mechanics.(Such as the camera pausing for a moment when you not-bullet jump, and Excalibur's Slash Dash animation, etc.)

I found some gameplay footage on YouTube, seems like the player just started out on finding Darvo. Yet, he has Dual Ichors and a Braton Vandal on him.(Didn't see his secondary, I stopped watching after the mission mentioned before.) He used parkour moves and copters that a new player shouldn't normally do. Must be a veteran...

Anyways, what do you lot think of this version. Would be very delighted if some of you peeps played it.

By the way, Chinese Ordis sounds freakin' hilarious when he glitches out :crylaugh:

I'd love to be able to have optional Chinese or Japanese voice overs.

Make it so DE.

Edited by Naith

41 minutes ago, Naith said:

I'd love to be able to have optional Chinese or Japanese voice overs.

Make it so DE.

i wouldnt mind if Tenoo had their own language with subtitles. It would make it easier to accept their acting

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Haileychi said:

Kind of weird hearing that from a veteran xD

It's due to the way my mind has been warped :p

When I think of the future and then future ninja's 'n' stuff, I think of Blade Runner and neo-tokyo themed cities and what not. Having oriental voices seem like they go hand in hand.

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i wouldnt mind if Tenoo had their own language with subtitles. It would make it easier to accept their acting

To be honest, I liked the acting in TWW.

Edited by Naith

15 minutes ago, Naith said:

It's due to the way my mind has been warped :p

When I think of the future and then future ninja's 'n' stuff, I think of Blade Runner and neo-tokyo themed cities and what not. Having oriental voices seem like they go hand in hand.

To be honest, I liked the acting in TWW.

"Stop saying that!" - Tenno

Outside of that (Mildly) repeated line?  Same.  My only complaint was that line felt repeated and coined in, as if this is what they thought 'kids' should sound like so it felt very... imitatey?

Edited by achromos

30 minutes ago, achromos said:

"Stop saying that!" - Tenno

Outside of that (Mildly) repeated line?  Same.  My only complaint was that line felt repeated and coined in, as if this is what they thought 'kids' should sound like so it felt very... imitatey?

Ah, yeah, forgot about that line.