Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Riven mod cycle counts twice [Resolved]

Robolaser

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We're aware of the issue and are working to fix the counts (for Riven Mods that have not already been traded). 

Got a couple questions:

• Will we get Kuva refund for the extra 'tax' paid?
  • Will rivens be reverted to start state or just get the number of cycles fixed? 
  • What about rivens that were bought and then cycled, will they also be fixed and/or kuva refunded?

TY

Edited by tiagoborg

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We're aware of the issue and are working to fix the counts (for Riven Mods that have not already been traded). 

By "already traded", do you mean rivens that got double-cycled, and then traded?

Double-checking on account of my Rubico mod going from 10 to 12, but it's one I bought uncycled.

3 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

So the fact that it's happening is still not fixed ? or it is and they are only working on refund script ?

Yeah, its been more than a day since the update that caused this bug, and in the meanwhile there as been another sortie where you can get a riven. The amount of bugged rivens must be sky rocketing and surely most players didn't even noticed the "extra tax" they're paying..

Hey guys! Hotfix 19.2.1 brought a fix to prevent this from happening again: 

Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time. 

In addition to that, we ran a script today for those with affected Riven Mods by reverting the number of cycles back to before the "double" re-roll. Keep in mind this script only affected re-rolled Riven Mods that were not traded/bought. Thank you! 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

In addition to that, we ran a script today for those with affected Riven Mods by reverting the number of cycles back to before the "double" re-roll. Keep in mind this script only affected re-rolled Riven Mods that were not traded/bought. Thank you! 

Does that mean that this script will only apply to riven mods that we have received directly as a sortie reward?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I cycled my Ogris Riven 3 times during the "double" re-roll bug (from 11 cycles to 17 cycles). The mod was obtained from a Sortie. It is currently showing 17 cycles.

Is the script still running or has this mod been mistakenly marked as traded? Thanks for fixing the double roll bug either way ^^.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I updated to 19.2.1 but not only I didn't get back the kuva that was lost on the extra cycling but my riven mod still says 8 on its cycle count (it should be 6).
All my Riven Mods were obtained in sorties, never traded/bought one yet.

Spoiler

lXiaO3w.jpg

I think the script didn't work on some cases. :/

58 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

So basically, the Riven I bought before 19.2, rolled once during, and still have after, is gonna stay 1 higher than it should be?

"Thanks"

I spoke too soon, and I apologize for venting my frustration like that.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I don't think that script worked, the Riven mod I got from today's sortie is still having 8 "cycles" marked on it, though I rerolled only 4 times.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Didnt work for 3 of my mods :( and i didnt trade or buy them

Is it just not possible to revert all of the rolls that were affected by the bug?  Those of us who were forsaken by RNG and had to buy/trade for our rivens still put in a lot of work cycling the ones we have now, only to be left out of the fix?  If it's just not possible, then I understand.  It just feels bad to have bad luck and then get left out on the fix for this bug. :(

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

are you guys planning on giving back our kuvas?