[DE]Drew

The War Within: Hotfix 19.2.1

Still no fix for the lack of custom Frozenballz glyph in game. DE please. ;)

Edited by Rurabomber
  • Upvote 6

why volt still cant use discharge in the air?!

this power has the most suited animation for that come on DE.

Edited by ----Dante----
  • Upvote 50

I still think they drink looser tears

sGjAQQY.png

Edited by Rociel
  • Upvote 18

Aaaaaaaaand, still no fix for when your selecting items through your arsenal, the game freezes for a second when you select the item. T-T

• Upvote 32

Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.

Will we see a Script roll out refunding lost Kuva / resetting rivens back down to their intended level?

Edit: While at it: Your Kavat Alerts only reward 1 Genetic code, instead of the intended 10.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
stuff
  • Upvote 48

Just now, MaidGalaxy said:

Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.

Will we see a Script roll out refunding lost Kuva / resetting rivens back down to their intended level?

• Upvote 7

42 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Spoiler Fixes :

Hide contents

• Fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. We’ve also improved how Cycles are tracked with the hopes of adding more functionality at a later time.

Is the reroll count going to be retroactively reduced for mods that have this bug? I haven't noticed if it happened to me or not but I have a lot of mods that I've rerolled and kept the original stats on.

Edit: Either none of my mods were bugged or this hotfix hasn't reduced the reroll count or kuva cost.

Edited by djternan
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

This.

On a side note, when are we going to get Glyphs for Clans/Alliances?

Edited by Cat_Jam
Losers.
  • Upvote 11

1 minute ago, MaidGalaxy said:

The most important question...

• Upvote 11

5 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:
  Hide contents

Fixes:

• Fixed FoV resetting after Transference

ABOUT TIME! :D

Edited by Mobilizer
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed FoV resetting after Transference

PRAISE BE!

• Upvote 8

" Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense."

What about excavation?

• Upvote 5

"fixed Riven Cycle increasing reroll count by two when selecting the original Riven. "

Any refunds for those that got messed up by this? I ended up rolling my Latron 3 times without noticing til after, kept original through all of those.. pretty harsh.

*edit* found a new bug Semi spoiler don't read this. Or at least I've never experienced it before this mission. I'm a little hazey on what happened, but I think it was changing into Operator while reloading- certainly, it froze mid reload. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/96095810326656033/D66590C608E019313D0A4D59366A01E310FD31D9/ the entirety of the UI froze over, I was able to make the big map open up, but the small map stayed on screen unmoving. Not only did all UI freeze over, including buffs and challenge, reload circle, etc. Also audio bugged out. Things like jumping were still audible, as well as enemy units, but not NPCs like the rescue target or the siphon spoiler npc. Not sure if gun shots made sound or not.

Edited by NearoC
  • Upvote 6

Yo, [DE]Drew, I cant log in anymore after the hotfix. Friend of mine has the same issue. We were doing a kuva syphon mission, ended it. Relogged, Cant log in.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

• Fixed players sometimes getting Prime they rolled instead of Prime they chose when cracking Relics in endless Defense.

THANK YOU DE!

Just to be sure, does this also apply to other endless mission types?