Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Rivens So Far (Basically Trash)

Rambit23Z

One Vulkar mod, one Cernos mod (Was actually really good after 5 rerolls) one Mutalist Cernos mod and THREE... @(*()$ three Dread mods. At least I could sell those for 50 plat each.

Yet another day that the Supra Riven evades me. RNGeesus being cruel as usual.

2 hours ago, Rambit23Z said:

One Vulkar mod, one Cernos mod (Was actually really good after 5 rerolls) one Mutalist Cernos mod and THREE... @(*()$ three Dread mods. At least I could sell those for 50 plat each.

Yet another day that the Supra Riven evades me. RNGeesus being cruel as usual.

Really , 50 pl for dread riven .... you lose A LOT of pl doing that xD

my first was for the Simulor, but since I'm not a metahead and can thus live without the Simulor for a few seconds, I sold it for a good price. my other Riven's for the Mutalist Cernos.

ideally I would like a Tiberon, Sybaris, Stradavar or Rubico Riven, and maybe a Zarr one too: just started using that today and it's freaking AWESOME! finally, DE gave us another great weapon!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

my first was for the Simulor, but since I'm not a metahead and can thus live without the Simulor for a few seconds, I sold it for a good price. my other Riven's for the Mutalist Cernos.

ideally I would like a Tiberon, Sybaris, Stradavar or Rubico Riven, and maybe a Zarr one too: just started using that today and it's freaking AWESOME! finally, DE gave us another great weapon!

I have 3 for the rubico. its great!

10 hours ago, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

uhu

and whats to discuss

Not much, just felt like sharing.

9 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

ill buy the dread mods :P I love dread

Already sold.

8 hours ago, hazerddex said:

one Mutalist Cernos mod

Mutalist Cernos mod

Mutalist Cernos 

GIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 plat and it's yours.

7 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Really , 50 pl for dread riven .... you lose A LOT of pl doing that xD

Perhaps, I don't want to spend too much time in trade chat. I'd rather play on my alt account.

7 hours ago, Beggining said:

Three Dread mods 

And you're saying your Riven mods

Are basically

TRASH?!

I've built, leveled, potatoed and sold that weapon three times. Don't wanna do it a fourth. And I have a really good Riven for my Rakta Cernos, anyway.

6 hours ago, xattuu said:

sounds like you got pretty lucky tbh. sorry exactly what you wanted wasn't handed to you on a silver platter. maybe you can buy one with the plat from the dread mods? idk why youre upset.

I'm not upset, I just felt like posting this. I'm actually in quite a good mood at the moment. No salt here.

15 hours ago, Rambit23Z said:

Not much, just felt like sharing.

Already sold.

50 plat and it's yours.

Perhaps, I don't want to spend too much time in trade chat. I'd rather play on my alt account.

I've built, leveled, potatoed and sold that weapon three times. Don't wanna do it a fourth. And I have a really good Riven for my Rakta Cernos, anyway.

I'm not upset, I just felt like posting this. I'm actually in quite a good mood at the moment. No salt here.

if youre not upset why does your thread title state that your riven mods are trash

like ???????????