Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legendary Mastery Rank Zeros!

AtroSpiker

So, he's pictured with a Quanta or Quanta vandal which requires MR 4.

Also, players who have not completed Second Dream (MR3) or War Within (MR5) do not get shown with their Operators next to their Warframe in the Profile screen. He also has Broken War which requires MR3.

I call shenanigans.

Edited by Gelkor

It is possible that this is an old account that got bugged. That said MR =/= skill before people continue that argument. I have performed better at MR10 then some mr20s and if your going to say thats because they were relaxing thats no damned excuse given those same guys are in regional trashing anyone who isnt mr 15+ derailing discussions then calling people bad.

Until all MR tests are fixed and permanently so I will NOT be pushing past MR 10 on my console acc as it is beyond bs when my test fails due to a random edge case bug that DE cant quite catch.

29 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

So, he's pictured with a Quanta or Quanta vandal which requires MR 4.

Also, players who have not completed Second Dream (MR3) or War Within (MR5) do not get shown with their Operators next to their Warframe in the Profile screen. He also has Broken War which requires MR3.

I call shenanigans.

He did false profit so he got the quanta from there, I don't see broken war on that picture, you probably confusing it with heat sword. The operator is the only thing that seems out of place. The archwing is questionable since it's mastery rank 2 locked for the quest but if he bought the Volt Prime access with the odonata Prime wouldn't he be able to just play it anyways? Idk, someone look at his profile please. Lol

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Just so ya know, the Grineer Informer and Fusion Moa events are bugged for points. You can passively add points to it without ever having been to the events. Looks like this person joined up around the Cryotic Front event.

Though it is pretty entertaining to watch. I have a side account that I only ranked up to 4 that has a crapton of hours in it, and it's been getting points for Grineer Informer and Fusion Moa events (the account is only about a year old, was made for entertainment and experimental purposes)

9 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

He did false profit so he got the quanta from there, I don't see broken war on that picture, you probably confusing it with heat sword. The operator is the only thing that seems out of place. The archwing is questionable since it's mastery rank 2 locked for the quest but if he bought the Volt Prime access with the odonata Prime wouldn't he be able to just play it anyways? Idk, someone look at his profile please. Lol

That is definitely the handle of Broken War on his back in the last picture.

As far as the Archwing, he has Veritux as well, which is only obtained from building the regular Odonata and completing the AW quest.

Edited by Gelkor

Looking at the profile, he does have the Broken War, which is MR 3 locked, but that is probably only because the quest is MR 3 locked. He would not have been able to farm it from the Stalker since you would need to first do the quest to get the Stalker to drop the parts for it. He could have traded for the parts, but that still does not explain the blueprint, which is untradable and only acquired via the quest.

He does not have Broken Scepter, so he has presumably not done TWW

4 minutes ago, KotoKuraken said:

Looking at the profile, he does have the Broken War, which is MR 3 locked, but that is probably only because the quest is MR 3 locked. He would not have been able to farm it from the Stalker since you would need to first do the quest to get the Stalker to drop the parts for it. He could have traded for the parts, but that still does not explain the blueprint, which is untradable and only acquired via the quest.

Can't trade until MR 2.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

Or you know... A display glitch.

No, I literally hopped in game, looked up this profile, and looked at all of the stuff on his profile. MR0, with a mastery locked weapon that can't be traded for or earned in any logical sense without first having the mastery to earn it

1 hour ago, KotoKuraken said:

I do believe Shadow Stalker can spawn even in groups with people that don't have the quest done, so he could have farmed him with friends.