Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Christmas Gift Requests? (PS4 Only)

(PSN)skip2435

At first, really cool that you're doing this.  :)

I would take a reactor

And i would really like to get the rhino palatine luxus skin for christmas @(PS4)Distrikt-M because its one of my favourite frames.

Also, a really good Friend of mine enjoys Warframe and her favourite frame is excalibur. She's a bit of a noob, but I think she would really enjoy the exalibur prototype armor. [ @(PS4) dkv2x ] (sorry, link isnt working)

I'll wish good luck to everyone and a happy christmas :)

1 hour ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

This reminds me of when I was young. There would be people in my class that would bring bags filled with candy. Those were the days. 

I'd like a shiny new Orokin Reactor please. I need one for Valkyr Prime

Lol thanks that's what it kind of reminds me of as well.

5 hours ago, (PS4)skip2435 said:

So I have a lot of platinum right now and as of recent I've been thinking of how I can gift members of the community this Christmas. I'll try to give everyone that comments at least one of these three items

1x Catylist

1x Forma 

1x Reactor

Also I'll be taking requests and I'll send gifts on the 24th of December just post one item you want below in game and I will select a few people to send those items to. Just post your ingame name and what you want for Christmas in Warframe and if you're lucky it will be delivered on the 24th. I promise that this isn't a scam and 100% free. I only want to give gifts this christmas and if you want me to gift something to one of your friends who might be having a bad christmas I can do that as well. 

I want you to have a Merry Christmas! Nothing more...